(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

That green is killer, but that grey with the shirt is gonna look amazing too. Hard to choose.

First word problems :lol

That green is killer, but that grey with the shirt is gonna look amazing too. Hard to choose.

First word problems :lol

Does this version of the Grey Hulk come with the shirt ?

New Green Hulk with the older style head, jjj. That's my vote. :lecture

I am thinking that too. The colors pop and go better with the Comic versions I have right?

Now to see what I can sell in order to get an order done. I really wanted a Hulk to complete my Avengers display.

PLEASE be 1:6 Artoo :pray:

may4-2014-preview-04.jpg

I would probably come out of retirement and order that. But I'm honestly hoping for a broken up set of droid releases of the PFs... :panic:

New Hulk with old head is amazing. The other head looks like a bad toupee. (sp?)

Let's be honest. Shropt will take any head he can get. ;)

So Shropty, baby. You never answered me. Can I see you and Frau around June 26th ish? :panic:

I like the new hulk head myself.

Have any of you tried that Panjo yet? I'm thinking of tossing my Vader and Maul mythos statues on it. Not getting any love in the for sale section.

This is how I like to imagine myself being on a boat:

url-121.gif

This is how it would actually probably be:

gifstache.com_1767_1346806805.gif

:lol:lol:lol

I woke up quick at about noon just thought that I had to be in Compton soon...

:lol:lol:lol

Glad to hear you made it ok, and sorry I didn't answer your text. Had to do homework for Sunday/Monday.
Not sure when I'll get down there...definitely up for dinner (as long as I can watch the Hawks/Blues tonight :lol)

I'll text you when I get down there. May bring the kid down for a couple of hours then come back later.

New Green Hulk with the older style head, jjj. That's my vote. :lecture

:lecture:lecture

I may have finally found the Hulk piece I've been looking for. Wow.

Glad to hear you made it ok, and sorry I didn't answer your text. Had to do homework for Sunday/Monday.
Not sure when I'll get down there...definitely up for dinner (as long as I can watch the Hawks/Blues tonight :lol)

I'll text you when I get down there. May bring the kid down for a couple of hours then come back later.

No worries. Yeah just shoot me a text when you get in the show. See ya soon.

Back