"FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES" - EMERSON - Product Images...SMcG CUSTOMS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sithlordmacgyver

Super Freak
Reaction score
VALENTINE'S DAY ANNOUNCEMENT
"FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES"​

EMERSON%20PROMO%20WEB.jpg

PREORDER NOW AVAILABLE
Suggested Retail Price - $69.99

PREORDER ENDS MARCH 6th
ESTIMATED WORLDWIDE RELEASE-LATE MARCH 2012
SMcG Customs is extremely excited to be the FIRST to introduce to you this brand new female character set from
"FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES".

EMERSON

1/6 Scale Female Character Set
Emerson will come complete with a fully rooted headsculpt and loaded with plenty of clothing and accessory items for her to survive her daily travels.
This outfit is compatible with TTL, TRIAD Toys, PHICEN, Cy Girl/Takara as well as many other female bodies in the market today.

BODY AND HANDS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SET

WHO IS FLIRTY GIRL ?........Great question! ! !

Flirty Girl Collectibles is a new brand of 1:6 scale collectibles brought to you from a new creative design team abroad. I have been in close contact with them and have played an important role in bringing their products and designs to the USA and INTERNATIONALLY.
Flirty Girl Collectible's goal is to bring to us a fresh new take on female clothing and accessores. They will offer full character sets, clothing accessory sets as well as some basic weapondry essentials we desperately need for our collection.
SMcG Customs will be the PRIMARY vendor for Flirty Girl here in the USA.
We will continually play an important role in making FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES a brand that you can trust and count on for high quality items and great service you deserve.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR GETTING TO KNOW "FLIRTY GIRL"

WANT MORE FLIRTY GIRL? - CONTACT SMcG CUSTOMS OR YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL 1/6 RETAILER TO FIND OUT MORE DETAILS.

SMcG Customs

Last edited:
Re: GET TO KNOW..."FLIRTY GIRL" 1/6 Scale Clothing and Accessories-FEBRUARY 2012

Out of curiosity, is the Mal set actually coming in stock soon on your site? I would like to pick one up, but I'm not sure if that placeholder is correct or not. Seems like it might be sold out?

Re: GET TO KNOW..."FLIRTY GIRL" 1/6 Scale Clothing and Accessories-FEBRUARY 2012

needs more gas masks and flame throwers / mollys

Re: GET TO KNOW..."FLIRTY GIRL" 1/6 Scale Clothing and Accessories-VALENTINE'S DAY 20

I just received the update: The day to watch is Tuesday February 14th-VALENTINE'S DAY...

I have the release pictures approval and will be showing them off tomorrow...

I hope you will enjoy!!!!!

SMcG

I just got the finalized production photos for this great new product....

Preordering information and pricing coming this week..

Contact SMcG Customs or your favorite 1/6 retailer for more information on Emerson and Flirty Girl Collectibles...​

SMcG CUSTOMS
www.smcgcustoms.com
[email protected]

Mookeylama:

nice! do the boots fit over actual feet or are they bootfeet?

The boots are sculpted style boots and are meant to go on an ankle socket type of foot(TTL/Triad Toys/PHICEN/CG/Takara ankle)
So to answer your question...they are similiar to a bootfoot design only sculpted....

cplhicks:

Does the shotgun "silencer" come off?

No...I am afraid the silencer doesnt come off..It will be all one piece but that doesn't mean you can't do a little customization...HINT HINT..

Thanks everyone...great questions!!!!

Thanks for the feedback

SMcG

I must admit this new line has my interest.

I love post apocalyptic /dystopian future type stuff.

I'll be watching this.:clap

Thanks for all of the great feedback...She is definitely a set that targets a specific audience. Flirty Girl Collectibles will be offering some basic clothing sets next month. The next offering will come without a headsculpt but from what I have seen of the prototype pictures, the next release will be geared towards those looking for that sexy outfit and weapon set for all base characters and even can be used as everyday wear.
That is all I can say for now....

They have about 5 projects slated for the first half of this year and the hope is to have a release per month in all price ranges...No full figures to this point but who knows what the future will hold for this new brand.

PASS THE WORD ON EMERSON AND FLIRTY GIRL COLLECTIBLES.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE..

SMCG

sounds great. hopefully they'll offer some stuff that'll do those seamless bods proud.
hey SMCG, i just went to preorder Emerson off your site and the shipping was to be $10.80 for 1 set, $15.80 for 2. is that right? seems a little high for a small set like this shipped 1 state over from ya. do you offer 1st class or parcel? it's been years since i've ordered from you, so i can't remember, is the shipping estimated or are those prices correct? thanks

I HATE MY SHIPPING CART...WITH PAYPAL.
With the latest increase in shipping from USPS...I am still trying to get the new adjustments rectified.
AS MANY OF YOU KNOW...WHEN EVER YOU HAVE OVERAGES IN SHIPPING AT THE WEBSITE, I WILL DEFINITELY REFUND THEM TO YOU WHEN YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED OUT.
To OHIO, those two sets should only be about 8.00/8.50 tops to send to you priority..We can make first class arrangements but drop me an email so we can work that out and get those credits off to you accordingly..

OH...I WILL NEVER DO PARCEL POST...I HAVE HAD TOO MANY LOST PACKAGES AND DAMAGES...NEVER AGAIN.

Thanks again
Chad
SMcG

Back