*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crash-resin-horizontal-exc_01.jpg

Ordered the exclusive Guts with the switch-out heads and blood. Can't wait. I have to sacrifice some of my collection to afford him, but it'll be worth it.

Went with Bloody exclusive Guts. This is most expensive collectible I have bought to date, but this masterpiece will be worth it.

When do payments resume for the Solid Snake statue Chockles? I know there was a pause in payments because of the revamp of the statue, just seeing when I should prepare for it.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

I've been pestering Chockles about this forever. True Form Midna to be shown off next Friday and will be up for preorder right after the stream!!!

Oh boy, she looks so amazing! Can't wait for Tuesday to preorder her (as we don't get numbers, I don't care for low ones or the same as the rest of the line :p ) :D

I must have her....

I just don't know which version to get.

The definitive or the exclusive. $300 is a pretty big difference.

Went ahead and just preordered the "Exclusive Edition"

If I ever really want a case, I can just buy one or have one made later.

Now the long road to shipping begins....

Glad I got my Day 1 edition though!

Went ahead and just preordered the "Exclusive Edition"

If I ever really want a case, I can just buy one or have one made later.

Now the long road to shipping begins....

Glad I got my Day 1 edition though!

Just an FYI in case you didn't know the current ordering/validation procedures.

You have to 'validate' your order on Tuesday for it to qualify for 'Day 1 Edition'. Your order is secure, but they started a validate Tuesday thing in order to get the Day 1, extra points, Day 1 card and chance at a low number. They will do a stream on Tuesday morning and have a countdown clock to let you know when it starts and then a 'validate' button will be on your order page that you will need to click. This Fri-Mon is called a 'Reservation period' where you can just make a guaranteed order, but it's not considered Day 1 unless you 'validate' on Tuesday.

https://www.first4figures.com/blog/true-form-midna-pre-order-faqs.html

Back