*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im excited obviously for the mgs stuff but please tell me chockles, is f4f going to ruin a good thing by giving us more mgsv/gz garbage or are they going to make statues from the pinnacle of mgs and what made it popular. im speaking for most mgs fans here, im damn sure of it, that if we dont see any version of solid snake or big boss from the earlier games we wont care very much. im in no way shape or form trying to be a negative nancy, but no one gives a **** about venom snake (i got enough **** in my collection from that guy) and we kinda really dont care too much about gz big boss. we already got a statue and a figure of quiet to appease the people with robotic wrists. please, please, please we beg of you: mgs1 - solid snake, meryl, ocelot, ninja, liquid / mgs2 - solid snake, raiden, ocelot, solidus / mgs3 - naked snake, the boss, eva / mgs4 - old snake, meryl, liquid ocelot, raiden / peacewalker - big boss, kazuhira miller. any one of those characters im pretty sure wed like, but for god sakes, no venom snake. i wouldnt even mind if we got statues of some metal gears even though i got plenty of those as well (id love a shagohod though). thanks for the relay of info to f4f in advance.

There is nothing to worry about :)

he-man jizz.jpg

Errr....we just announced bayonetta and MGS yesterday. Plus we have like 5-6 anime licenses we are working on. Berserk Guts was shown last weekend.

Plus mega man, DMC, Darkstalkers, castlevania, Mario, Kirby plus a few. We still not diverse enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Chockles!!
To diverse :p Its to much, my wallet is not happy :'(

I bought the standard version of Sonic "The Tornado" Diorama and it's due to arrive in a week or two. I've got Link on the King of Red Lions preordered as well. I normally don't collect statues of this quality as they're usually too expensive for me, but Sonic 2 is one of my favourite games ever made while Wind Waker is my absolute favourite; I couldn't help myself. Time to sell my Nendoroid Sonic now that classic Sonic will finally be represented in my collection. :yess:

No mgs, no care. I subbed this thread only due to the announcement, every time theres a new post i check hoping for a picture and its only something else. Im happy for everyone else who likes the other stuff though, its nice, but not my cup of tea. Too toony for my liking.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lol I dont think this thread is going to halt for all news mgs. MGS is just their latest property announcement. A whole lotta of stuff ahead of it. You could maybe make an f4f mgs thread but you'll probably just be updating it yourself when inevitably all the info gets posted in here.

Never said it was. Just waiting. Chockles does post here you know......if he had anything, hed be happy to post it, im sure.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back