*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it does look great but I'm gonna pass unfortunately >< great that it's not just a proto but an actual factory sample

Even though I love Soul Calibur, I was not going to buy any statues and start another line until I saw the video. I'm all in.

vertical_01_1.jpg

NIGHTMARE.jpg

Nightmare EX is also up for order starting today, and looking gorgeous! Light-up eyes are neat and all, but that crazy base is the real prize here.

I ordered the regular edition. This applies to the King and Jin statues I pre-ordered. I feel that the busy base takes the focus away from the main character.

Nightmare Ex will be my first F4F piece - he looks awesome, and I've been a huge fan of the character since maining him in Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast. I heard that Ivy may be second in the SC line, which would be great. I'm a bit wary of how that'll come out though, as female statues seem like a different animal to sculpt and execute (e.g., the recent Juri and Poison are the first female PCS statues that I actually like).

The Artorias and Sif look great too; I'd probably pick them up if I was more familiar with the series.

Back