*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15003215_10154069949086732_6146415497990456350_o.jpg

Interesting.

Me too, but the fighter is classic, I want to see what base it has before I decide...

To have a shelf of kirby transformations would be amazing

So jealous. It's times like this Jin and the Dark Souls statues that I wish they had a Canadian distributor. With the duty charges after shipping, these statues become unaffordable. I bet he'll look great.

So jealous. It's times like this Jin and the Dark Souls statues that I wish they had a Canadian distributor. With the duty charges after shipping, these statues become unaffordable. I bet he'll look great.

No worries. We have setup a new CAN warehouse now so shipping etc should be much lower and better than before. Please join our official collectors club to see the latest developments and updates with all our products:)

Thank you sir. I wasnt sure I was gonna get him but glad I did. Ryo by himself is kinda plain. Lan Di really sets off the both of them.

Back