*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jojo is pretty epic. A trillion characters tho lol, I'd just have to get Jojo n Dio for sure. Just started the season where Joestars in jail.

That's my issue with a lot of anime stuff like Saint Seiya and DBZ, I started collecting the Tsume ones but space is short and I don't know where to stop, if I should continue and such....
I love Saint Seiya but with 12 gold saints, 5 bronze, hades, the pope, athena, Marin, asgard, poseidon..... yikes!

There's only a few out there that I'd collect every character no matter what. Hajime no Ippo is one of them. Most of the time I can live with just a main character or two, I try to avoid the bazillion character shows for the most part.

Can we speculate who we will see in the FMA BH line?

Alphonse/Edward is easily going to be first. Hoheheim? Greed? Gluttony? Envy???

ARMSTRONG????? Mustang?

ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14606271_1455914371091910_5412422551433448615_n.jpg

I'm not a fan of busts. They look stupid to me.

But they did announce that Sif will be officially revealed and available for preorder this Tuesday!

I can dig that it's 25" high, I can deal with it being 21" deep, but 28" wide is just too big. I wish the sword was removable, it would have been a great display option, with sword in mouth, without sword in mouth. Pair it was Artorais and Sif wouldn't even need a sword.

Beautiful statue, but I just wouldn't even be able to display him properly to justify buying it.

I thought that Sif would turn out poorly, since shaggy fur is difficult to convey in sculpted form, and painting said fur in blended colors can look cheap, but I'm happily proven wrong in this case. That Sif statue is an absolute jaw-dropper. He'll be tough to display with those dimensions, but he's so tall that I should be able to display him with other smaller statues underneath the sword.

I am *thisclose* to pre-ordering.

Sif looks stunning! I can't afford to take on a new line right now, but damn I want this statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back