*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F4F becoming more popular and ballsy, happens to all eventually :(

Sonic & Tails Diorama:

$330 + $40 ship
17.5'' tall x 14'' long x 14'' wide

King of Red Lions Diorama:

$480 + $80
25" tall (because of the sail)

It's a nice piece, don't get me wrong. But the weight probably isn't too different, and the size is slightly bigger by 7 inches mostly because of the sail...does that really justify $560????

Found this ceramic bank at Walmart, should be kinda cool with the pac man statue.

19716c2f40d3b152f96c1a2d9cadc79f.jpg

You're telling me. Then again I don't really have the cash for it and I'll probably sell it. Gotta see it in person tho

Keep going back and forth on Link and will sadly pass. One of my all-time favorite games, but whereas the design doesn't strike me the price does. As it is, I still haven't displayed the loft wing statue and may never actually do so.

Omg.. when is this statue coming?? It has been teased forever now

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

That Bowser statue is going to be massive.

I'm curious what the edition size will be for the King of Red Lions. Seems a lot of people are hesitant to order. I wonder if this will shoot up in value like Link on Epona. I'm kind of doubting it.

That Bowser statue is going to be massive.

I'm curious what the edition size will be for the King of Red Lions. Seems a lot of people are hesitant to order. I wonder if this will shoot up in value like Link on Epona. I'm kind of doubting it.

I think you're right. First, it's not quite as iconic. Second, the design isn't as striking, at least not to me. I really wrestled with it but decided to pass--it's just not the WW statue I want, unfortunately.

I think the main problem I have with the WW statue is that it's so dang tiny. I mean, the ship is a decent size, but a big ship with a tiny Link just isn't that striking for some reason. I don't exactly know how they could have fixed that, though.

I think the main problem I have with the WW statue is that it's so dang tiny. I mean, the ship is a decent size, but a big ship with a tiny Link just isn't that striking for some reason. I don't exactly know how they could have fixed that, though.

I would have been happy with Link only. The ship is OK but not why I loved that game so much.

Back