*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I finally received my Samus Light Suit yesterday after a very long wait. Unfortunately it's a lemon. Mine has:

1. Paint chips
2. Dripping resin
3. A broken arm canon led light
4. Two paint spots on the base
5. Paint on the inside of the helmet that shows through when the leds are turned on.

Normally I would be okay with something like a spot of paint on the base, but there are far too many issues with this one.

Other than that, the statue does have a lot of presence. I hope my eventual replacement isn't plagued with issues.
]

When did you get your shipping notice?
I live in the U.S and been waiting and still nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you get your shipping notice?
I live in the U.S and been waiting and still nothing

Friday morning. I'm pretty sure I live right next to the distribution center in Los Angeles, because I got the statue within 24 hours of receiving the shipment notification.

Friday morning. I'm pretty sure I live right next to the distribution center in Los Angeles, because I got the statue within 24 hours of receiving the shipment notification.

Oh wow. I live an hour away from LA and still nothing. I wonder how they are distributing the statues.

I don't remember--how did F4F do the Christmas sneak previews last year? One a day or all at once?

Phoenix Wright and Arwing from last year sneak still haven't went up for order. I know they delayed Arwing for when the game comes out next year.

Phoenix Wright and Arwing from last year sneak still haven't went up for order. I know they delayed Arwing for when the game comes out next year.

That doesn't make any sense. It takes them like a year to ship out a statue, so by the time the Arwing actually comes out it'll be a year after Starfox. :lol

That doesn't make any sense. It takes them like a year to ship out a statue, so by the time the Arwing actually comes out it'll be a year after Starfox. :lol

They probably think they'll get more orders with the hype of the game. It makes sense if they are doing an ex that will close in two weeks. Though I always see comments on game websites that F4F statues are too expensive.

Maybe they are having some issue with the Arwing, hmm.

Hype...I dunno if they go by that, perhaps.

Perhaps its something simple where license contracts prevents them from showing more or begin pre order until Nintendo gives the go ahead.

That's in effect regardless for all licenses, but Nintendo can be really strict about it

Luigi should happen, perhaps Tanooki/Cat Luigi to go alongside the existing Marios?

It does seem rather bizarre that F4F has chosen to do Tanooki/Cat versions of Mario before a plain old Mario statue.

A Luigi's Mansion statue with light up would be nice. I'd like a Mario riding Yoshi statue and a fire suit Mario.

Back