*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came home and this showed up

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

I can't wait til super sonic arrives this week. Have no way of displaying it but he looks so good. I need a shadow ex if anyone is selling.

Coupon codes for King

T5 DR King Exclusive - KINGBLEX35 $35.00 OFF
T5 DR King Regular KINGBLREG20 $20.00 OFF
T5 King ExclusiveKINGPUEX35 $35.00 OFF
T5 King Regular KINGPUREG20 $20.00 OFF

I'm going with the simple stand. I think the exclusive takes away the focus from the character. Now that I got that out of the way, I can't decide which color to choose. Help!

Ordered the purple EX. Really like this statue. Perfect sculpt and a great base. Can't complain at all. If this is the standard they set then the Tekken license will really be a fantastic one

Amazing sonic piece there.

Not sure if any of you guys here follow the f4f official collectors group on Facebook but yesterday I had the chance to meet Alex Davis at their new office in HK.

We had a lovely chat and I was given the chance to choose two sneak peeks. Lucky me even though I'm sure there's more diehard fans out there that deserves this more than me.

I had the chance to look at wip of sonic 25th and a next upcoming Zelda

I can't say anything as promised but trust me all. Both are exceptional and you will love it. I know I'm excited for both of them. I was only given two options to look at, and he almost showed me a dark souls sneak but I changed my mind at the last minute. lol

I tried for streets of rage too but I didn't get a response. Haha

Anyhow's if any of you folks get a chance to come over, def ping him up. There will eventually be meet and greet and tours at his office for everyone once things settle down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha don't be like that guys. That's too easy to know. We all know how many there are.

Also the led effects for Zelda and sonic are going to be very cool. Def exclusive versions for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light up Zelda piece then I don't think that's 1/4 TP Link. Probably next statue in WW line to match Ganondorf light up.

Back