First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 am and I am wide awake... I should be asleep but I am too nervous. My stomach is burning to pieces. I guess it all depends on how fast the meds start working to bring you labor. I hope all will go smoothly. Just talked to my dad in Belgium... will try to get some more sleep in an hour and a half my alarm will go off telling me it is time to get up. LOL

3 am and I am wide awake... I should be asleep but I am too nervous. My stomach is burning to pieces. I guess it all depends on how fast the meds start working to bring you labor. I hope all will go smoothly. Just talked to my dad in Belgium... will try to get some more sleep in an hour and a half my alarm will go off telling me it is time to get up. LOL

Here's hoping that someone's August 26, 2008 is better than mine! C'mon Nessa, have that baby!!! :banana

push.....push....push!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rectal pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that aside I hope you're having a good day :D

I'm thinking of you girl!!!! Hope the delivery is a breeze - and even if it isn't as soon as you are holding that little one in your arms - you won't remember anything about the pain and labor. Keep us posted sweetie!!!! :D

I completely missed this news on the thread.
George, Nessa, anybody. Did the baby make his entrance?

I'm A Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got home from the hospital a few hours ago and are exhausted....

We went in on Tuesday to get induced and after nine hours of labor (five without the epidural) the doctors decided to go with an emergency C-section, due to the fact that his heart rate was dropping.

Within a few minutes of going in to the operating room, Mr. Nathan Sean Collins was born!!!!!!

:chew:chew:chew

He was born on August 26 at 4.32 pm, was 10 lbs 4.6 oz. 22 inches long and his head is 14 centimeters around.

Man, that child can eat. He'll do 30 minutes on each breast and then want some formula on top of that. He eats and he craps.

I've never been more proud of anyone in my entire life than my Wife. She is such a wonderful Mother and a blessing to anyone who is in her life, Nathan and myself most of all.

Sorry to be a bit short, but I'm flat out tired....lol.

Here's some pics

PROFICIAT vanuit België!!! Big congratz to the hole team: mommy, daddy and son!! Unbelievable that the time went by so fast! From now on, it's going to go even faster! In a few, he'll be going to college, find a girlfriend, get married... you know the rest!
gefeliciteerd Nessa & Booyha: good work!!

Congrats to all of you and just remember when the little fellow knocks one of your figures off the shelf go easy on him.

Congrats you guys. Glad everything went OK and the little critter made it out.

Enjoy the sleepless nights :D

Nothing small about that boy. He looks well baked. Almost time for a haircut.

Hope you all recover from the birthing soon. Congratulations.

OMG... I cannot believe I am a mom. George has been just UNBELIEVABLE. He is the best daddy ever. It sure has been an emotional rollercoaster and I never expected that I would have the baby blues. I was just so over the moon happy during my pregnancy, this is what I have been waiting for all my life. But with the emergency c-section, I never expected to have to make that decision, going through the emotions, the physical pain, and the fact that our beautiful angel is a big boy and frustrated when his milk is not there in one two three... it takes a few days for my body to get the good stuff in, with c-section even longer... he cried and I felt like he did not love me and with my hormones crashing on day 3 I cried and cried and cried. Even yesterday coming home for the first time and being on our own, I was scared but the hardest part is that I can do nothing because I had major surgery. Today is a lot better. Being a mom is awesome. But I would never have been able to do it without my George. When you imagine having a baby I guess I always thought about learning them things and never took the first months where they are so helpless and dependend on you. Am going to rest now. Am exhausted.

Back