First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to make Pitocin your friend.:lol
Edit: My wife says Pitocin is the devil's drug.

Pitocin will be my friend in two days. I have to go to the hospital this morning for another non stress test and if Nathan does not come out today or tomorrow then I have to be in the hospital at 7 am on Tuesday to get my IV with the devil's drug. I keep praying he will come out on his own because my labor will a lot longer and heavier if I get induced. Ouch.

Have you ever seen a bigger belly than this. Since I did not gain that much and it is pure belly... omg this baby is HUGE

My Daughter weighed 10 pounds when she was born and it was a natural birth

My wife had an epidural, and this brought her alot of relief

I look forward to the Baby Pics

Congrats Uncle Slug :cool: pic of the little man.

Just imagine Ness it won't be long before your taking pics of your little boy just like this(although i hope he wont be wearing pink):D

Last edited:
Pitocin will be my friend in two days. I have to go to the hospital this morning for another non stress test and if Nathan does not come out today or tomorrow then I have to be in the hospital at 7 am on Tuesday to get my IV with the devil's drug. I keep praying he will come out on his own because my labor will a lot longer and heavier if I get induced. Ouch.

Have you ever seen a bigger belly than this. Since I did not gain that much and it is pure belly... omg this baby is HUGE

Being a nurse, I've seen bigger over the years, but yeah...you got a keeper there.:D May your labor go as smoothly as possible.:eek:
On the bright side, bigger babies are usually healthy babies.:rock

So I went to the hospital and still they did not want to keep me. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Everything is fine with the baby. I thought what I thought were big contractions on the monitor it even went up to 40-45 at one point. Did the doctor burst my bubble in no time. She said that is nothing... you can still talk. :google

So off we went to work again. But on Tuesday morning we lave home at 6am to go be induced and that might be D-Day.

For Geo and me it will be really special actually if he would be born that day because it is the day that after 6 months being on the phone and talking hours and hours on the phone and puter, that was the day that we met in person 2 years ago when I flew to Charlotte, NC.

Redman... your little girl is so adorable. No trust me Nathan will not be wearing pink hehe. :D

I bought Nathan, especially for George, a Star Wars onesie that says, I love Star Wars just like my daddy. It is soooooooooo cute.

Bursting the bubble is one thing. Beg 'em to burst your water...then they have to deal with it. They did that for my wife. They use something that looks like a crochet hook. Then...it's game on.:D When your fella's ready, he'll come. Enjoy your sleep while you can.:D

Bursting the bubble is one thing. Beg 'em to burst your water...then they have to deal with it. They did that for my wife. They use something that looks like a crochet hook. Then...it's game on.:D When your fella's ready, he'll come. Enjoy your sleep while you can.:D

The reason why they do not want to induce me yet or break my water is because his head is still too high. I can feel him moving around in there, dancing, having a party, I'm not coming out. LOL

She said if they would induce me now it would be a long long and painful labor which might result in a C-section. So maybe the extra day today and tomorrow may drop him a little.

I am still at work now so I might walk around the store and tonight I might bounce on my exercise ball some more.

My friend Annemie in Belgium, who was pregnant at the same time as me... we both had August 19th as our due date, she was late but induced on Wednesday night and the baby was not born until Friday morning 10 am. She was even going to do it without meds. I wonder if she did or not. In Belgium we stay 5 days in the hospital. Here in the US only 24-48 hours unless you have a C-section then it is 4 days.

The reason why they do not want to induce me yet or break my water is because his head is still too high. I can feel him moving around in there, dancing, having a party, I'm not coming out. LOL

She said if they would induce me now it would be a long long and painful labor which might result in a C-section. So maybe the extra day today and tomorrow may drop him a little.

I am still at work now so I might walk around the store and tonight I might bounce on my exercise ball some more.

My friend Annemie in Belgium, who was pregnant at the same time as me... we both had August 19th as our due date, she was late but induced on Wednesday night and the baby was not born until Friday morning 10 am. She was even going to do it without meds. I wonder if she did or not. In Belgium we stay 5 days in the hospital. Here in the US only 24-48 hours unless you have a C-section then it is 4 days.

Keep Walking!!:chew:chew

Good luck, Nessa! I can't believe it's time already. Where did the 9 months go?

How's Booyah! holding up? :lol

Good luck, Nessa! I can't believe it's time already. Where did the 9 months go?

How's Booyah! holding up? :lol

I cannot believe it either. Basically it is 10 months because I am already in week 40 and counting. lol I went by sooooooooooo fast. I had a great pregnancy but if this kid thinks he can stay in here until he is 18... think again mister :D

Booyah! is nervous and soooooooooo wants to meet his boy. I have never seen anyone more excited to have his child (I am sure all the dads are too ;) He really has been so wonderful to me during my pregnancy. I cannot wait to see him hold his son. Just thinking about it, about giving birth, and about him being a proud daddy, makes me cry. Yep very sappy and emotional at the moment. We are ready for him. We went to the Barnes and Noble this morning before work and got Nathan a couple of books. He has been reading to my belly a lot so that he will recognize his voice too. :D

OK... since the baby is still in here :google... I will be heading for the hospital tomorrow morning at 6am to be induced. I have to be in the hospital at 7am. So depending on how long my labor will be tomorrow morning the first Sideshowcollecter Freak baby will be born. :D

Now that I am not in labor pain yet... I want to thank Dave and Sideshow again for this board and their wonderful statues that gave me the opportunity to meet my wonderful husband and blessing me with this little critter to be born tomorrow. Ask me again tomorrow when I am in transition labor, see if I am still thankful :lol

Sending positive thoughts to the East Coast, Ness! Can't wait to 'meet' him!!

As for your 'everything hurts' - yeah, I understand ;) Although I've still got a bare minimum of 7 weeks to go, so I can't imagine how bad it's still gonna get. And my friend's in the same exact week as me, but she's having TWINS! So I've got nothing to complain about I guess ... ask me again in 7 weeks :lol

Will be thinking about you when I wake up in the morning - hope it all goes as smoothly as possible and you and George are huggin' Nathan by the evening!! :chew

Oh man, my stomach is doing flip flops. I'm not going to be able to get any sleep tonight.......

Best of luck to all 3 of you tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics of the little Critter.

I have never been more nervous or scared in my life. I talked to my friend Annemie in Belgium who had the same due date as me and was induced last Thursday and did not give birth until Friday morning 10 am. Yes a 27 hour heavy labor. I am so exhausted right now but I am doing laundry, cooked a nice dinner to keep my mind of things. I hope I can sleep tonight. I will be up at 5 am to shower and eat breakfast and then we call the hospital at 6 am and leave at the same time. We have to be there for 7 am.

If all goes well we will have pictures soon. If a c-section is needed I will be in the hospital for 4 days. Thanks for all the support. It means a lot to us.

I have never been more nervous or scared in my life. I talked to my friend Annemie in Belgium who had the same due date as me and was induced last Thursday and did not give birth until Friday morning 10 am. Yes a 27 hour heavy labor. I am so exhausted right now but I am doing laundry, cooked a nice dinner to keep my mind of things. I hope I can sleep tonight. I will be up at 5 am to shower and eat breakfast and then we call the hospital at 6 am and leave at the same time. We have to be there for 7 am.

If all goes well we will have pictures soon. If a c-section is needed I will be in the hospital for 4 days. Thanks for all the support. It means a lot to us.

I could be wrong but Ness i thought the labour is not considered heavy until the contractions start.My wife was induced on Fri afternoon and only had full on contractions about an hr before the birth of our daughter on the Sat night.

The thought of anything new usually makes anyone apprehensive and in most cases is worse than the actual event.You just have to believe in yourself.:)

Hope everything goes smoothly for you and u enjoy the experience.;)

Last edited:
Back