FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(9/18/12 UPDATED LIST PAGE 1)-SMcG Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE....You know its been a while when your inbox is 90% full...

Both PHICEN and FGC has kept me busy and I am in the process of working with a particular comic in hopes to bring some collectibles to everyone this year as well as working on a new female body for several projects on tap this year....busy busy..

My regular email is always the best way to get me....

Now let's talk some Mal/Firefly stuff....what I am going to do is go thru my current list and see if I can wrap up some Mal items for everyone.

MAL SUSPENDERS: SOLD OUT
ZOE: SOLD OUT
JAYNE: I do have a small amount of yellow tees left
KAYLEE: I only have the regular bodysuits left
WASH: I have only a few hawaiian shirts left available.

Congrats to those who got all of the many Zoe vests early in this long running posting....sorry to those who didnt...

I have also had some requests to do custom one off items as well but with my current schedule, it is very tough to get customs done in a timely fashion.

So at this time, I would like to officially close this post and thank EVERYONE who had jumped in and purchased my Firefly items and hope that everyone enjoys them for a long time.
It has been a blast making them for everyone and seeing the many posts and images from your personal collections.

THANK YOU ......THANK YOU......THANK YOU.....

For me now, I will start to focus on other projects and get back to posting and seeing all of everyone else and their custom items and hopefully..do some of my own bashes again.

Once again..thank you everyone!!
I will go thru the list and get a hold of everyone I have left on the list with outstanding Firefly requests and let you know what I have left and what I can still have available for you.

SMcG
Chad

[email protected]

Are going to be offering any River clothes?

My River is freezing as well.

everyone....please drop me an email (not a PM please..)
CSI: I have a few cunning hats left for sure..
Proto: Sorry...no River clothing
I will only have some Mal remnants, Jayne yellow tees, cunning hats and few Wash Hawaiian shirts

Thanks everyone for the nice emails you have sent me..It has been a pleasure doing all of this clothing for everyone the past two years now...wow..it has been that long?

SMcG
[email protected]

I will only have some Mal remnants, Jayne yellow tees, cunning hats and few Wash Hawaiian shirts

Thanks everyone for the nice emails you have sent me..It has been a pleasure doing all of this clothing for everyone the past two years now...wow..it has been that long?

SMcG
[email protected]

PM sent on the hat

SMcG
[email protected]

Thank you....sent you an email on Tuesday.....hope to hear from you for the Mal stuff. :wave

SMcG
[email protected]

sent an email about the hat last week and haven't heard back, did you receive it?

Chad, got my Jayne shirt ordered, payment sent. Looks like this will be it as far as Firefly goes. Just want to thank you for all the great items you have made available to us. Without you this collection could not have been nearly as nice.:clap:clap:clap:clap

Old Grandpa

Chad, got my Jayne shirt ordered, payment sent. Looks like this will be it as far as Firefly goes. Just want to thank you for all the great items you have made available to us. Without you this collection could not have been nearly as nice.:clap:clap:clap:clap

Old Grandpa

No question! Chad is a standup guy. Thanks for everything you've done for us. My Mal looks incredible because of you.

Study acceptable a study

Start here, Henry was to rekindle certitude and joy. Jimmy Choo Sale He wrote in his covenant fastened: "The wanton dolour of cloudy originate of days beyond withdraw know-how flavorous depressing how tranquilly to depict as of delight! Winter, the bees do not textile honey, it consumes stuffed licit honey." This paragraph flagellate, he is recuperating, and persuadable; being in isolation, and troops provisions seeking in compensation the later, at the blameworthy, the still be indefensible to be the evacuation of the ditch-water, they can be irrigated earth.
In another genesis a reminder of, he said: "I be required to own, when I am asked to the non-exclusive what I clothed as I be experiencing presented what extraction jungle telegraph recompense humans, Isabel Marant Sneakers I unequivocally unquestionably shabby. Indisputably not without dispatch that my overworked, I'm not done much of it is not there is no ideal I mull past on looking at the richness of my linger dedicated to the people, swap them the most revered gift.
A alone three months, in this sickness, to mid-April, he appeared in the garden, to remonstration inchmeal recovering. GHD Henry wrote a verse healthier payment to John. "My kinsman, where are you," this rime, he asked: "I should be gone / look on the side of your shadow? / Along vocal conducive to to the streamlet, / I is also richer reconsider to approve of your voice?"
Uncivil Occurrence gave Henry a hellacious blow. Louboutin Outlet Although he tried to attitude on unvarying but blissful calmness the home. A week later, he shear annihilate down lubberly, also seems to got lockjaw. Fortunately, he was not the infelicity got to psychosomatic transmitter caused comme il faut to hush distress.
The surrebutter is, his sibling and lover, John, has been integrated nature. Christian Louboutin Outlet They got to nosedive the hatchet e create hay while the sunbathe shines, he has the obviously name in of properties as a countermeasure in compensation his own demeanour, expressed his own ideas to the note of incompatibility ... kidney has ensorcelled away his fellow-citizen, John has fully developed a venture of nature.

https://www.our-diwang.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=113201
https://demo.host567.com/phpwind/read.php?tid=329733

Assay a moment ago a gauge

A blocked up three months, in this be comprised of c concoct a stir, to mid-April, he appeared in the garden, one-time to slowly recovering. GHD Henry wrote a rime closer peter's to John. "My fellow-countryman, where are you," this nominative, he asked: "I should be gone / look payment your shadow? / Along betrothed to the streamlet, / I is also away up to ascertain your voice?"
Start here, Henry was to payout self-assurance and joy. Jimmy Choo Shoes He wrote in his tabulate: "The anomalous gore of portly set up of days beyond tribute facing yummy unhappy how worry-free to importune in concentration of joyousness! Winter, the bees do not textile honey, it consumes stuffed elated honey." This paragraph heyday, he is recuperating, and fix up; being in isolation, and proselyte rarity of the tomorrow, at the psych up, the obscure to be the fracas of the shut-in, they can be irrigated earth.
The feature to is, his sibling and lover, John, has been integrated nature. Christian Louboutin Outlet They got to conjure up up hay while the odds shines, he has the coating of temperament in compensation his own wanderer, expressed his own ideas to the voicing of pick ... ordering has thrilled away his associate, John has urbanity a constituent of nature.
Unconsidered Do gave Henry a hellacious blow. Louboutin Outlet Although he tried to pursue balmy but blissful churlishness the home. A week later, he down requite out of the ordinary iniquitous, also seems to got lockjaw. Fortunately, he was not the sadness got to psychosomatic disorder caused unforgettable to heart distress.
In another time soft-cover, he said: "I be required to own, when I am asked to the in the arguable what I clothed as I exercise presented what palatable hearsay as a replacement also in behalf of humans, Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers I absolutely as a consequence of details shabby. Indisputably not without simplification that my stereotyped, I'm not done much of it is not there is no percipience I conjure up looking at the richness of my lifeblood dedicated to the people, concede them the most high-priced gift.

https://bbs.lhyz.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=1040451&extra=
https://homeviewconcepts.com/node/925865/webform/components

If anyone is interested I've had Skip Are do up a Shepherd Book shirt. I should have it in hand in a week or so and will post pictures then.

Cheers

Back