FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(9/18/12 UPDATED LIST PAGE 1)-SMcG Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FIREFLY CLOTHING THREAD(8/30/12 UPDATED LIST PAGE 1)-SMcG Customs

Just sent you a pm.

PM sent a day or so ago....looking forward to your update today. :)

What does it means if there's nothing written next to my name?

devilof76....If your name is on the list but nothing next to it-It means that I haven't got back in touch with you to confirm your order.

No worries...if I have you on the list, then you are good to go for now.

CHRIS N. I just sent you an email for those items you wanted. They will be ready to ship on monday if you ready.

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON NOW THAT I AM BACK AND MOVING THRU THE LIST.

PLEASE NOTE:
THE LIST ISN'T IN A PARTICULAR ORDER. SOME MEMBERS ONLY HAVE ONE OR TWO ITEMS THEY NEEDED AND TO HELP ME BE MORE EFFICIENT IN GETTING TO EVERYONE, I LIKE TO MAKE A FEW OF THE SAME ITEMS AT ONCE INSTEAD OF AN ORDER BY ORDER BASIS.
During the last round, I followed the same procedure but a few customers wanted to know why they were being skipped over.

EXAMPLE: If I have four customers and all of you needed a Jayne tee, I will make four tees to knock them out. Now if two of those need more items made, I will ship the customer who only needed the Jayne tee first to close that order out....Make sense?

So please, don't think I am skipping you because of any reason. This is just how I like to go thru the orders better.

Thanks again everyone.

SMCG

FRESH UPDATE: 9/18/12

ROBERT B - NEW EMAIL SENT TO CONFIRM YOUR ORDER
CAMERON K - NEW EMAIL SENT YOUR ORDER WILL BE READY ON MONDAY
MIKE B - NEW EMAIL SENT TO CONFIRTM YOUR ORDER

SAM R - EMAIL COMING MID/LATE NEXT WEE FOR UPDATES
TOM G - EMAIL COMING MID/LATE NEXT WEEK FOR UPDATES

NOTE: I have no more Trevor Mal boots available for painting or coring..sorry

Thanks again everyone....

SMcG

Just got my items. Im especially impressed with the Mal Browncoat. Pictures really don't do this thing justice. It is amazing.

Did you start making it out of a different material or something?

Guys I have decided to give up on my quest to complete these bashes. I have clothing sets as well as a kaylee head painted up by small studios. If you are interested , drop me a pm.

Guys I have decided to give up on my quest to complete these bashes. I have clothing sets as well as a kaylee head painted up by small studios. If you are interested , drop me a pm.

Just sent a PM.

Hope all is well with Chad....getting the rig and gun set from Steve-O now....so excited to get moving forward with Mal!

Maybe things are slowing down after Christmas for him? ....I'm hoping. :(

Back