• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fire Sale, Sideshow, Pop Culture Morrigan, Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nemenforcer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really like the community and would like to give some of the collectors an opportunity at some items im planning to put on ebay soon. Iv Collected for years and this is truly a hobby for me. Thus, most items are in very good condition and were carefully displayed.

Ebay ID dionyajperu
Iv also sold on here before as shown by my reviews

Priced to sell, let me know if you have questions, Shipped prices are US only. Foreign rates are extremely high these days.

Sideshow
AH She Hulk Comiquette Ex #675 sold
Proudly displayed

Sideshow Pop Culture Shock
Morrigan Statue PF #267 $215 Shipped
Never displayed

Kotobukiya
Catwoman Jim Lee style from Hush, the one where she is crouching down with her goggles on, $80 Shipped
Displayed but never removed from box.

Likely on here through the weekend then up on ebay Monday. All payment by paypal as gift

Good Hunting

Last edited:
Re: Fire Sale, Sideshow, LOTR, Bowen, Original Art

BUMP!

Heads Up, these are going to ebay sooner than expected, probably Wednesday nite so PM me if your intrerested in anything. On ebay I do auctions combined with buy it now but prices will be higher.

This is the final day for most of these. Im confident ill be putting up alot of this on ebay tonite so PM me if your interested in anything. I can accept payment friday.

Last nite was busy so I am listing in a few hours this afternoon, last chance. PM me soon on anything your interested in.

New Items! They are going on ebay Monday so let me know if your interested!

Bump

Last chance for Morrigan and Catwoman, they are likely going up tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back