1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even Google Translate hasn't a clue:

eczamurai: Ah some fat! Haha so, you'll see people! Not a fellow Hagenees do you?

Jazz: No, for Twente!

eczamurai: Ah shame. Just a little too far to break even and thus steal a background.

:lol :lol

Although, I do get that last sentence! Sneaky! :rotfl

In a nutshell, this is what their exchange was (of course ecz is Greedo)...

tumblr_lrubjsdl8Y1qcsn95o1_500.gif

Ik stem Joost voor president! Ik weet dat jullie Engels sprekenden dit niet kunnen lezen. Voor de grap zal ik zeggen dat ik gisteren op mijn bank zat, nadat ik bij de bank geweest ben. De kat krabt de krullen van de trap. Geintje. Even Nederlanders onderling :)

Groet,

Robert

ik stem joost voor president! Ik weet dat jullie engels sprekenden dit niet kunnen lezen. Voor de grap zal ik zeggen dat ik gisteren op mijn bank zat, nadat ik bij de bank geweest ben. De kat krabt de krullen van de trap. Geintje. Even nederlanders onderling :)

groet,

robert

*hahahaha* dank je

Ik stem Joost voor president! Ik weet dat jullie Engels sprekenden dit niet kunnen lezen. Voor de grap zal ik zeggen dat ik gisteren op mijn bank zat, nadat ik bij de bank geweest ben. De kat krabt de krullen van de trap. Geintje. Even Nederlanders onderling :)

Vertel ons meer over uw kat!

Nu börjar jag tröttna på att ni pratar holländska. :lol

See, I can confuse you too. :lol

Here are is the double sided background graphic that will be included with this kit when you don't place the door in the hallway so you have three display options
bf3fb77a6d0d40b26411beb94664eec3.jpg

21552741b6f3d2372494985e273c3188.jpg

Yeah loving the extended look of another similar corridor.

On the second Im wondering though would an imperial hallway come to the door at an angle like that ? I know you probably don't have too many background to choose from so probably difficult. Guess also need to see it in place to know how it could look.

Great to have 3 display options though !

Yeah loving the extended look of another similar corridor.

On the second Im wondering though would an imperial hallway come to the door at an angle like that ? I know you probably don't have too many background to choose from so probably difficult. Guess also need to see it in place to know how it could look.

Great to have 3 display options though !

Thanks, yeah, Hot Toys had the same issue with their diorama. Check it out:

upload multiple pictures

Also, the door design is done. It will be machined. The colours indicate the different cutting depths. The final door will, of course, be white.

Ok gotcha with the angled background. If it's good enough for Hot Toys then it's good enough for me. Great choice then on the backgrounds !! Extended hallway like diorama, this one which HT used and closed door in blue and yellow.....I mean white [emoji2]

Back