1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get many questions about my dioramas. Here is an info sheet of all the pieces you can currently preorder and the current status as of this morning:

-Budget Death Star diorama: down to the final 6 pieces

-DeLuxe Death Star Diorama: down to the final 11 pieces

-Tantive IV Service Corridor: 75% of the batch sold

-Emperor Throne Room and Tantive IV entry way: still plenty left because preorders just started.

dioramas-for-sale.jpg

Jazz, what are the measurements of the tantive iv entry hallway? Didn't see that info along the thread.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Jazz, what are the measurements of the tantive iv entry hallway? Didn't see that info along the thread.

It is designed to fit inside one shelf of a DETOLF so it will be slightly less than 15 x 15 x 11.5 inch. As all my dioramas, they can also stand on their own. No DETOLF needed.

It is designed to fit inside one shelf of a DETOLF so it will be slightly less than 15 x 15 x 11.5 inch. As all my dioramas, they can also stand on their own. No DETOLF needed.

Thanks for the info. Which one is 11.5 inch? Depth?

Thanks for the info. Which one is 11.5 inch? Depth?

Yes. Depth is almost 11.5. In mm it's 390 wide, 380mm high and 290mm deep at the maximum, but currently we are leaving a little bit of wiggle room because there are too many size variations between the DETOLF display cabinets

Is there a way to match the floors to the size of the glass shelves or does this cause problems with design? I feel like when the base is larger it is more prone to rattling against the side walls of the shelf.

Is there a way to match the floors to the size of the glass shelves or does this cause problems with design? I feel like when the base is larger it is more prone to rattling against the side walls of the shelf.

Probably not because we need to have separate floor pieces to piece it together inside the DETOLF

Deposit sent please confirm and thanks again!!!

Thanks James, got it. I was about to email you asking which of the Tantives because the downpayment didn't specify, but this answers it. You're on the list! Thanks for your continued support of our little projects!

Jazz, received the Detolf Death Star diorama and it is gorgeous! Fits tight like a glove and I actually think it makes the Detolf feel more solid. Really a work of art. Do you have any of the deluxe versions left? May have to pick up a second. Also, how many slots are left for the first batch of the Tantive IV entry way? May have to put in a deposit for that as well.

Jazz, received the Detolf Death Star diorama and it is gorgeous! Fits tight like a glove and I actually think it makes the Detolf feel more solid. Really a work of art. Do you have any of the deluxe versions left? May have to pick up a second. Also, how many slots are left for the first batch of the Tantive IV entry way? May have to put in a deposit for that as well.

Dear David, thanks so much for your positive feedback. We have 6 slots left on the final batch of the deluxe death stars. The Tantive IV white entry way is only 25% sold because it only went up for sale a little over a week ago. The Tantive IV service Corridor is about 75% sold. Thanks again!!

Jazz,

Just sent deposit for Tantive IV Entry way. Already pre-ordered the Tantive IV corridor few weeks back. Do you know how long it will be before the corridor diorama will be ready to ship?

Thanks again for sharing your talents with us!

David

Jazz,

Just sent deposit for Tantive IV Entry way. Already pre-ordered the Tantive IV corridor few weeks back. Do you know how long it will be before the corridor diorama will be ready to ship?

Thanks again for sharing your talents with us!

David

Dear David,

Got it! You're on the list.

Funny you should mention the service Corridor, because we just took delivery of the first production parts today. I expect the final parts to arrive next week, so the first people on the list will be getting ttheirs in about two weeks from now.

Back