1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jazz,
Do you think you'll need to make any scale changes to this one ala the hallway cannisters? Thx

Yeah - beyond excited about the freezing chamber. A dream come true. They're all a gift, really.

how awesome is that.:clap

It's funny how for years Hasbro wouldn't make playsets for the 4" scale because they claimed there was no demand - I guess the demand was in 1/6 all along.:lol

Jazz,
Do you think you'll need to make any scale changes to this one ala the hallway cannisters? Thx

I need to play with scale a little for all Detolf dioramas to make it look good. I don't think Ikea had 1/6 scale in mind when they designed her, Chewie. :wink1: What part do you mean particularly?

I need to play with scale a little for all Detolf dioramas to make it look good. I don't think Ikea had 1/6 scale in mind when they designed her, Chewie. :wink1: What part do you mean particularly?

Nothing in particular, just wondering what items in this model may need to be scaled. Just curious. Still on board all the way. Can I interest you in a custom build of this model?

Nothing in particular, just wondering what items in this model may need to be scaled. Just curious. Still on board all the way. Can I interest you in a custom build of this model?

I'd say all items a little bit to make the look work. A custom build would be quite costly because everything would have to be custom designed and custom-made. It really depends on your budget.

4635c4e92b20b208463dc73ed105360b.jpg

:lol

Even Google Translate hasn't a clue:

eczamurai: Ah some fat! Haha so, you'll see people! Not a fellow Hagenees do you?

Jazz: No, for Twente!

eczamurai: Ah shame. Just a little too far to break even and thus steal a background.

:lol :lol

Although, I do get that last sentence! Sneaky! :rotfl

I had a dutch snowboard teacher once, we quickly agreed that Swedish and Dutch were incompatible. :lol

Even Google Translate hasn't a clue:

eczamurai: Ah some fat! Haha so, you'll see people! Not a fellow Hagenees do you?

Jazz: No, for Twente!

eczamurai: Ah shame. Just a little too far to break even and thus steal a background.

:lol :lol

Although, I do get that last sentence! Sneaky! :rotfl

I'd never! All lies! :p

Back