Finally Got My Matrix Display!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all fellow boardies for advice, inspiration, and help in making this set up :1-1:..... Shame I s.h.i.t.e at photography :lol

p1010748wi.jpg

wonderful set...now I have understood who was the one which stolen all the smith's heads on ebay list ..:wink1: but finally after a long hunt I've reached to get mine a good price...:yess:
DSC02046.jpg

Last edited:
Which priest coat is that? I have SUNOHC's headsculpt all painted up but am trying to find a decent coat.

don't buy it.. I have it and is not so nice.. the button are too big and wron color.. and material is pretty cheap...I suggest the the triad toys one...sometime is on ebay list

Very nice bashes.....
The coat is ideal for its price to be honest.....

Just need a stand to suspend the agent in the air... that would be cool

VERY cool set up and can always change with lot's of options of scenes....Like all the agents shooting at NEO. or even neo with a large bar attacking the agents.....You should or could also throw in the matrix background in...maybe it's your set up again very cool.
403412_268574233240266_734514212_n_zpsdfb57b00.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the additional ideas and links friends.... I think I may go down the road of getting a pole and trying to replicate some smashed Agent faces :lol

Back