Finally got my Hudson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Won the auction last month and got a notice in my mail saying "Sorry we missed you", went down to the post office and picked it up a few minutes before it closed.

cimg1827cm5.jpg

cimg1828qu2.jpg

cimg1829qr2.jpg

The figure is alot better then what I had expected. only thing is the HS I used doenst hold to well to the neck join on the figure, but other then that it is a great piece. I know it wont be correct and all, but plan on using Les's Hicks head on the figure....that is until I can get a real hicks or convert a hicks.

CIMG1835.jpg

CIMG1838.jpg

Used my Halo Cortana to light up the second picture. Really like this figure, but now Im crave for more.

Man, they should have made him more like hudson from the movie. I cant see any resemblence :S

Is it just me, or does the original Hudson head look ALOT more like Michael Biehn than the actual Hicks/Reese figures?

The original head is seen in the first picture if you wanna see it, or I could get a picture or two for you if wanted.

lol , yeah the sculpts look nothing like them , its hilarious really :lol.
Great figures with horrible head sculpts , well not horrible just with no likeness to the character ! :lol

The pictures of your figures with that blue lighting effects are awesome. Just makes the whole figure looks so .... sci-fi!!! Great pictures!!!

To tell you the truth. if some one asked me who that looked like from the Aliens movie. Id guess hicks lol. But oh well.

Last edited:
Back