Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highly recommend you get in touch with Yasuo if you want the extra arms. He helped me out a great deal.
Appreciate the shout out!

However I'm currently holding off any orders until I get my shipping payment from one outstanding order. I don't want to call you out now but please pay up the shipping soon or at least let me know what is the hold up so we can arrange something.

For the first batch of peeps who paid up, my sincere thanks for the trust and fast payment! I will keep you updated on the status until it reaches your side. @eversky, sorry but I will confirm your orders soon.

However I'm currently holding off any orders until I get my shipping payment from one outstanding order. I don't want to call you out now but please pay up the shipping soon or at least let me know what is the hold up so we can arrange something.

For the first batch of peeps who paid up, my sincere thanks for the trust and fast payment! I will keep you updated on the status until it reaches your side. @eversky, sorry but I will confirm your orders soon.
Only takes one/a few to ruin it for all of us.

Yasuo is SOLID. Don’t mess this up for your fellow collectors Mr or Mrs X 😚

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1716711914078.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716711914078.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1716711880860.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716711880860.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240526_164436.jpg
    IMG_20240526_164436.jpg
    803.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240526_164449.jpg
    IMG_20240526_164449.jpg
    720.2 KB · Views: 0
Malaysia I think.

He sells goods online.

you can vouch for him on Facebook: Gametoys or all kinds of final fantasy 7 collector out there
Yep but I haven't found a single customer who has bought anything from him to see if everything was ok and if he's serious.
I can't risk sending money to a complete stranger :dunno

Update on my order from 2D beat hobby store. I got my set of arms so they are a legit store. They just posted on their Facebook that they still have them, so if anyone is still in the market for arms, give em a go.
Do you mind linking them? Might grab some arms for my Remake Cloud.

No worries @yasuo, take your time. I hope that guy pays shortly, super unfair for him to let you sit here w outstanding payments

Random GameToys question: I ordered the AC Cloud/Fenrir GT-006C deluxe version a week or two ago when it popped back up on Gundamit. I noticed on the graphic description, it says the preorder gift was the second head sculpt with the wind swept hair.

Will my bundle still come with that second head, even though I bought it after the pre-order period or am I out of luck? Trying to decide if I should pick up a 1st Class Soldier kit if I have a second head to use. Thanks!

Random GameToys question: I ordered the AC Cloud/Fenrir GT-006C deluxe version a week or two ago when it popped back up on Gundamit. I noticed on the graphic description, it says the preorder gift was the second head sculpt with the wind swept hair.

Will my bundle still come with that second head, even though I bought it after the pre-order period or am I out of luck? Trying to decide if I should pick up a 1st Class Soldier kit if I have a second head to use. Thanks!
I’m pretty sure GT decided to ship them all with two heads? Someone correct me if I’m wrong please.

Yeah, all orders get the bonus headsculpt. It's just an incentive to order now as they won't be making any more batches

Last edited:
View attachment 563332

Having just gone through this myself, 3D printing this hair is the hardest thing I've ever had to do lol. I wasted an entire liter of resin trying to get this to print successfully with every individual spike in tact. The more you can simplify it, the better time you'll have when it comes to actually getting a physical item in your hand
Did you make this head sculpt yourself or did you get the model somewhere? I've been looking EVERYWHERE on the internet and i cannot find a 3d model Cloud headsculpt anywhere

Did you make this head sculpt yourself or did you get the model somewhere? I've been looking EVERYWHERE on the internet and i cannot find a 3d model Cloud headsculpt anywhere

There is head of sale in China, but it isn't cheap... 240USD not including postage.

Yeah, I made this between the release of the VTS Cloud and the GameToys Cloud, because I hated the VTS headsculpt and we hadn't seen the updated GT one yet. I wound up not doing anything with it since I was happy with the GT figure, but I do still have the model, if you've got a 3D printer.

Back