Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my Remake Cloud second hand and it was quite damaged, I got the First Class body to replace it while keeping the Remake clothes. I moved the whole harness over because it's slightly different aesthetically; the First Class one has a thick strap on both sides, while Remake only has the one with the pauldron. Would look weird IMO!

Turns out the clothes are identical in terms of color, so I kept all the fabric parts from the First Class costume, and the boots which were damaged on my Remake Cloud. First Class has a better paint job on the Buster Sword, so that's replaced too.

The harness, shoulder pauldron, arm bracelets and hands are all I ended up keeping from Remake Cloud; the headsculpt is the spare included with AC Cloud and the arms are the Silicone Set A, so his whole body shares the same skintone, whoo!

Only thing he's missing is the white bandage on the left arm, I'm considering cutting up a lil microfiber cloth or something for that. And I guess he has the Fenrir earring, so it's not truly accurate to Remake Cloud... but I can live with that lol
Oh do let me know if you decide to flip the body! Or any of the parts you didn’t use for the custom tbh lol

Glad your kitbash worked out so nicely! Truly he looks great

Toysera seem to have gone silent with updates, they are very delayed on yuna and aerith

Yeah it’s been real quiet since they started working the seamless arms for the Aerith. Toys Era are very behind in general, their last of us HBO figures are almost 10 months past their expected release lol :(

Update on GT Noctis; boss is exploring moveable eyes.

Yes please 😁

EDIT: yknow what would blow my mind? If GT boss also explored a “DLC” upgrade package for existing AC Cloud. Same portrait, but with Moveable eyes. And of course sell that either as an extra with AC Sephiroth or by itself (preferably by itself)

Look, I own 4 AC Clouds…i LOVE them. But it would honestly kinda suck if I had to buy a completely new figure just for a new headsculpt with moveable eyes.

That’s just a wish of mine. They’d already ‘flirted’ with the concept of DLC in the form of first class body, extra arms and extra hair piece.

A…’COMPANION’ piece if you will 😅.

AC Cloud will look awesome regardless, but if Noctis, especially AC Sephiroth gets moveable eyes, AC Cloud is gonna be ‘dated’ pretty quickly. I personally want one of my fav FF characters to be up to date 😁.

I wanna know what everyone’s thoughts are…agree or disagree?

Last edited:
It's weird GT only considering on Noctis, wish Tifa also be considered a moveable eyes as well. Since those GT death note figure have moveable eye as well

Not sure if there are still people who wants the arms from Taobao but I'm offering to help get the arms.

I have tried sending it to Canada to @speiky and it works out so I'm opening up this offer to more people who are in need of the arms.

As of now, CM Warehouse has ran out of stock from Arms Set A so if you are looking for that option do be aware you will be paying slightly more compared to other options.

What do I gain from this? Not much except some tea money to get through the day and helping fellow collectors who are having a hard time navigating Taobao and getting fleeced alive by third party forwarders. These arms are small items and you shouldn't be paying exorbitant amount for it.

How it works is;

- You fill up the Google Forms below
- I will contact you and place order first, at which you will transfer me the amount for the arms first.
- Once the arms arrived at my side, I will arrange for shipping to your address, you will then pay me the shipping fee + tea money ($5)

If you are interested this is the Google Forms link I have set up for easier reference on my side.
https://forms.gle/ATKZz9JaTmFFQ5mS7

Are the extra arms available anywhere?
Highly recommend you get in touch with Yasuo if you want the extra arms. He helped me out a great deal.

Update on GT Noctis; boss is exploring moveable eyes.
I like the idea, but it's kind of strange to pre order it as something, and finalize and sell it as something else. On all of the figures I own with moveable eyes, it looks good, but sometimes it doesn't look good on certain figures. It'd be devastated if Noctis didn't look good because of this change. At the same time, it would be cool because his regular headsculpt has a permanent side glance and I'd love to be able to change that lol

Yes please 😁

EDIT: yknow what would blow my mind? If GT boss also explored a “DLC” upgrade package for existing AC Cloud. Same portrait, but with Moveable eyes. And of course sell that either as an extra with AC Sephiroth or by itself (preferably by itself)

Look, I own 4 AC Clouds…i LOVE them. But it would honestly kinda suck if I had to buy a completely new figure just for a new headsculpt with moveable eyes.

That’s just a wish of mine. They’d already ‘flirted’ with the concept of DLC in the form of first class body, extra arms and extra hair piece.

A…’COMPANION’ piece if you will 😅.

AC Cloud will look awesome regardless, but if Noctis, especially AC Sephiroth gets moveable eyes, AC Cloud is gonna be ‘dated’ pretty quickly. I personally want one of my fav FF characters to be up to date 😁.

I wanna know what everyone’s thoughts are…agree or disagree?

I'd prefer "DLC" packs with the different weapons. Something other than the Buster Sword. Nail Bat would be kinda fun/silly. Maybe a pack of three? Would probably be too expensive though, they'd probably want to sell it for like $90 or something.

I'd prefer "DLC" packs with the different weapons. Something other than the Buster Sword. Nail Bat would be kinda fun/silly. Maybe a pack of three? Would probably be too expensive though, they'd probably want to sell it for like $90 or something.

Weapons pack + Cloud portrait with moveable eyes.

That’s the sweet spot!

Back