Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for silicone arms,there going to be 3 version.
1. zack version
2.cloud remake ver
3.cloud first class ver(skin tone matched with ac cloud )
Would this also be for PO or is it going to be in-stock item?

I’m still hoping GT would make a replacement for Zack’s 1st Class body to compensate for the diy fix on the neck.

What case do you have? Looks quite large in order to accommodate fenrir and cloud in one shelf.
I have this one here. I made sure to make note of the measurements before I got it to accommodate both Cloud and Fenrir. It works great, but there is a seam-line of door frame down the center which takes away from the display ever so slightly. For the price vs the size, though, it was the best deal available.

I have this one here. I made sure to make note of the measurements before I got it to accommodate both Cloud and Fenrir. It works great, but there is a seam-line of door frame down the center which takes away from the display ever so slightly. For the price vs the size, though, it was the best deal available.
Oh it's an IKEA storage cabinet, cool. Thanks!

GT Tifa is without a release date still? Haven't been able to keep up with the thread lately, life calls-
I’m cool with them taking well into 2025 to finish Tifa. I’m not in a rush to pay $300 or whatever it was and they really could probably use more time to get her just right. So, I say let them take their time.

Now, they really do need to announce Aerith soon, I will say that. 🤣

I’m cool with them taking well into 2025 to finish Tifa. I’m not in a rush to pay $300 or whatever it was and they really could probably use more time to get her just right. So, I say let them take their time.

Now, they really do need to announce Aerith soon, I will say that. 🤣
Even more $ because of her bar table 🥴

You're right, they need some time to work on her face sculpt. The promo pics weren't really selling us, but really what sold us was the character + the company.

But I agree with you. Gametoys releases align perfectly with my budget 😂

I do hope we see Aerith and the new updated Sephiroth soon. On the fence about the 1st soldier Cloud. I would've been 100% if he had AC Cloud's body.

GT Tifa is without a release date still? Haven't been able to keep up with the thread lately, life calls-
Sadly, no release update thus far. Though, there’s a new kid in town called ACG Art, they’re teasing a FFVII Remake Tifa (dress costume).

mind putting the VTS and Gametoys Gold Buster Sword side by side? just wanna see the two

Sure thing!

436986688_772704081505653_2927632377248979226_n.jpg
439670759_1606900773411198_489668056185338424_n.jpg
436917082_998611411610216_7466106803689099841_n.jpg

what abt the body tho? is it a new one with a new articulation?

- like the butterfly joint to make it look like their holding on the swords properly and ab crunch? or it’ll just be the same?.

then for screen accuracy sake this’ll be pointless, unless they gave a new Headsculpt, it’s kinda awkward letting Cloud wear the fenrir as an earring.

And wow the Zack Arms looks bulky af

Back