Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying Rebirth so far, on chapter 4. Visually previous part looked sharper on PS5 performance mode, I know this is a bigger map but they need to release some kind of patch, looks blurry on 50'' TV. Can't run smoothly on Graphics mode. FFXVI has a similar problem. I hope new Cloud figure drops for the peasants like me who missed previous releases. :monkey3

Can't wait, mine's shipping from japan today
1709295354263.png

1709295370103.png

Enjoying Rebirth so far, on chapter 4. Visually previous part looked sharper on PS5 performance mode, I know this is a bigger map but they need to release some kind of patch, looks blurry on 50'' TV. Can't run smoothly on Graphics mode. FFXVI has a similar problem. I hope new Cloud figure drops for the peasants like me who missed previous releases. :monkey3
There’s not much they can do I don’t think. Remake was the same. Unreal Engine 4 is outdated and the “power of the PS5” isn’t all that impressive aside from loading tines.

PC version will look amazing in 2 years.

There’s not much they can do I don’t think. Remake was the same. Unreal Engine 4 is outdated and the “power of the PS5” isn’t all that impressive aside from loading tines.

PC version will look amazing in 2 years.
It’s a shame they couldn’t cross over to UE5. It could have looked unbelievable if they utilised lumen and nanite. I understand why they didn’t though.

I think its kind of ridiculous that Rebirth has completely static vegetation.
Like i'm 100% sure that there are tons of games with moving grass and so on even on PS3 / Xbox 360. Now a PS5 exclusive FF game
in 2024 doesnt even have like vegetation thats moving in the wind and zero collision effects between the player and vegetation?
Somehow all of the shadows in Rebirth look worse than the shadows in the PS5 version of Remake Part 1 / Intergrade.
Still tons of low res textures around every corner. Some textures in cutscenes wont load.
Theres detail pop up literally right in front of clouds shoes.
The lighting in Rebirth looks worse than in the PS5 version of Remake Part 1 / Intergrade.
The climbing mechanic is super janky, with Cloud sometimes instantly warping out of the water with no animation
or the player is stuck at random parts of a shoulder high rock because the game wont accept the climbing input.

The performance mode resolution output looks worse than the performance mode resolution in the PS5 version of Remake 1.
The 30 fps mode has no motion blur options and ghosting effects because of the reconstruction / upscaling technique.

And i dont believe that this is because of PS5 hardware limitations. There are way better looking PS5, even PS4 games (played on a PS5),
with open worlds, with no static vegetation, higher res assets, better lighting and better performance.
(Ghost of Tsushima, HZD Forbidden West, RDR2 and more)
This is not a PS5 problem, this is a Square Enix and UE4 problem.

Rebirth might be a really good game in terms of gameplay, story, characters, design, music, all fine
but the technical side is very very average. (outside of cutscenes)

It’s a shame they couldn’t cross over to UE5. It could have looked unbelievable if they utilised lumen and nanite. I understand why they didn’t though.
I think we’ll probably get a remastered package upgraded to UE5 once all 3 parts are available.

is aerith pre-order happening this year too?
well ,they gonna open preorder for something every year right?boss did said prototype for ac seph and aerith can be completed in this year. he working on aerith head,mention something that the hair blocked the articulation or movement of head. some method may solve it,maybe like solf rubber type hairtype with wire inside?therefore,basically a total new headsculpt compare to what we seen a year ago. and a more improved body type too.

BA180CC0-2BDA-4EFF-860A-45C9BDC9CA64.jpeg

Do you know if Cloudette will be an actual release in the future or was that something just for fun?

definitely wont be release in this year. I only knew the preorder of ac seph and aerith is gt plan in 2024. guessing boss realize that too much cloud is not the way.

———- —————————————— ———

some update:

1. body set for first class cloud in making. around 1000set?straight away for ready stock i guess. will redo if all sold out or maybe not. torso area changed materials,from hard plastic to rubber type,for better neck articulation.(same for L and Kira since they using the same body type)
1BC4CE8B-882A-4E3B-93D5-F7E02BC52C2E.jpeg

2. possibility of moveable eyes for ac seph.
remember this pic?gt recently said that this is the moveable eyes prototype for ac seph.but final decision depands on boss. if boss final thoughts is non- moveable eyes is still better,then they will make it to non- moveable eyes
17681B0E-72B1-49E0-8AE6-9246CC11D291.jpeg

well ,they gonna open preorder for something every year right?boss did said prototype for ac seph and aerith can be completed in this year. he working on aerith head,mention something that the hair blocked the articulation or movement of head. some method may solve it,maybe like solf rubber type hairtype with wire inside?therefore,basically a total new headsculpt compare to what we seen a year ago. and a more improved body type too.

View attachment 691692

definitely wont be release in this year. I only knew the preorder of ac seph and aerith is gt plan in 2024. guessing boss realize that too much cloud is not the way.

———- —————————————— ———

some update:

1. body set for first class cloud in making. around 1000set?straight away for ready stock i guess. will redo if all sold out or maybe not. torso area changed materials,from hard plastic to rubber type,for better neck articulation.(same for L and Kira since they using the same body type)
View attachment 691696

remember this pic?gt recently said that this is the moveable eyes prototype for ac seph.but final decision depands on boss. if boss final thoughts is non- moveable eyes is still better,then they will make it to non- moveable eyes
View attachment 691697
Movable eyes all the way!

View attachment 691692

———- —————————————— ———

some update:

View attachment 691696

View attachment 691697
Rubber torso for the body pack is cool for the look and articulation, but a little more worrisome than just plastic when some AC Clouds have had some issues like the sticky arms; one extra selling point of the body pack for me would be knowing I've got one more traditional plastic body as a backup for my AC Cloud sculpt, that I don't have to worry as much about degrading..

do you know if the body pack will come with the buster sword, and will it come with his remake pauldron or any other accessories like Aerith's flower from first release, to totally make Remake/Rebirth cloud rather than just a generic first-class Soldier look?

It's cool that the boss wil go with whichever eyes look best for Seph, moveable would be cool but they are hard to make look right so whichever looks best!

I'm really enjoying Rebirth so far. But damn... that piano minigame...
Anyone else having trouble getting an A rank? Finally received an A on the first song after trying for like 2 hours. Lol

I'm really enjoying Rebirth so far. But damn... that piano minigame...
Anyone else having trouble getting an A rank? Finally received an A on the first song after trying for like 2 hours. Lol
Yeah it’s kind of brutal, the kind of mini game I don’t mind skipping.

Thanks ! WHere are they shipping from ? Any import fees to canada ?
I’m pretty sure it’s China. And they send it via boat. Takes longer but avoids import fees. This is also from their website:

Customs fees

We do not charge the customs fees, (if buyers choose no customs fees delivery methods(shipped from EU), 100% no customs fees, just for EU buyers now).And we usually write lower declared value as gift (the price we will according to the box size)in the dispatch notes to help buyers reduce the customs fees of avoid it.

So they try to help the buyer out!

Back