Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing on the bike for me, had my cloud almost a month now.

If it doesn't show up in the next few weeks I'll contact GDI again and ask for a refund.
Yeah I probably would do the same, at least partial, I would like to keep the Cloud, just not sure how much would they refund

Did Gundamit send it by sea?
I'm not too sure, it seem to be air but it didn't even make it out of China it just got send back right away

Edit: I just checked the service they used Yunexpress it seem to be air instead of sea but I could be wrong

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-22-18-47-32-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-22-18-47-32-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm not too sure, it seem to be air but it didn't even make it out of China it just got send back right away

Edit: I just checked the service they used Yunexpress it seem to be air instead of sea but I could be wrong

Under Order Details -> Shipping Method it should tell you which one. Weird, when I ordered in December they only had sea shipping available (I'm in USA too). Wonder if they were able to send both Cloud and Fenrir by sea.

Shipping Method:Sea Shipping (Shipping by sea about 40-70 days(Tracking will stop until the package arrives in your country ))

Under Order Details -> Shipping Method it should tell you which one. Weird, when I ordered in December they only had sea shipping available (I'm in USA too). Wonder if they were able to send both Cloud and Fenrir by sea.

Shipping Method:Sea Shipping (Shipping by sea about 40-70 days(Tracking will stop until the package arrives in your country ))
Mine said Economic Large Package Shipping. Did you get one big Gametoys box and inside include 2 boxes with Cloud and bike? Cuz for me they send the cloud just by itself with the shipper, which it got beat up on the way here, and the bike were no where to be found. Reach out and to be told it being send separately. They reason was quote (Due to the special nature of this item, we had to disassemble it to ship out to avoid being returned by customs) and that was the first time, now it happen again.

Mine said Economic Large Package Shipping. Did you get one big Gametoys box and inside include 2 boxes with Cloud and bike? Cuz for me they send the cloud just by itself with the shipper, which it got beat up on the way here, and the bike were no where to be found. Reach out and to be told it being send separately. They reason was quote (Due to the special nature of this item, we had to disassemble it to ship out to avoid being returned by customs) and that was the first time, now it happen again.

My order hasn't arrived yet, might take another month to get here. So yeah, I'm curious if by sea they don't run into problems with customs for Fenrir and can just ship both Cloud and Fenrir at once. I'll update whenever the package arrives.

Was your shipping box an official one branded by GameToys? Because the figure with the bike has one large shipper, it doesn't have two individual shippers. If they sent you a figure in an individual shipper, it sounds like they sent you the solo release and are making up a story about separating the bike to send it later.

My single version Cloud arrived today. Very well packed and super fast. Only took 7 days to get to me.
Many thanks @Kit Chen!

What can I say.... He looks gorgeous! :love:

View attachment 685097

View attachment 685098

But unfortunately there's a hole in his hairpiece and some paint attrition on the back of his head:

View attachment 685100
Same thing happened with mine and I reach out to Kit for a replacement and I received a new hair piece, so definitely reach out.

Was your shipping box an official one branded by GameToys? Because the figure with the bike has one large shipper, it doesn't have two individual shippers. If they sent you a figure in an individual shipper, it sounds like they sent you the solo release and are making up a story about separating the bike to send it later.
I got the gold branded logo which is the deluxe version I believe, because the solo version is silver I think. Just don't know why they separated from the main box

Last edited:
I checked mine it said return to sender, at this point I'm about to give up and ask for a partial refund for the bike, it's crazy how the bike been having so much trouble to get ship out
Yep, mines been returned back to the sender, they said they will send it out again when they get it back, don't know when though, it is extremely frustrating! Never had tis kind of issue with GDI before.

They plan to send by air/plane again and will be in the official shipper it came with which I hope this time round they double box and not just send in a plastic bag.

Yep, mines been returned back to the sender, they said they will send it out again when they get it back, don't know when though, it is extremely frustrating! Never had tis kind of issue with GDI before.

They plan to send by air/plane again and will be in the official shipper it came with which I hope this time round they double box and not just send in a plastic bag.
I think that's how they send my cloud with the bubble wrap around the box and top of the box got beat up from it 😔

I got My Cloud Deluxed shipped in a generic Gundamit shipper box.

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but are GameToys likely to ever to a re-release of remake cloud? Or is any other company working on another remake cloud (Not VTS, the size issues of that figure are too big of an issue for me). I missed the original release and have been trying to find one ever since, that isn't nearly a 4 figure price anyway.

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but are GameToys likely to ever to a re-release of remake cloud? Or is any other company working on another remake cloud (Not VTS, the size issues of that figure are too big of an issue for me). I missed the original release and have been trying to find one ever since, that isn't nearly a 4 figure price anyway.
As far as we know, they won't re-release a remake Cloud. However, they will be releasing a set featuring Cloud's remake clothing on an AC Cloud body type, but without any head sculpt. It's unclear whether this set includes the Buster Sword or not. I need to double-confirm with @walter88 .

Alternative is to wait for a Rebirth Cloud. But no one knows how long that’s gonna take.

Last edited:
They need to make a Rebirth Cloud eventually. The Remake version is great but an updated version of his default design with the improvements of the AC figure would be great. And with seamless Tifa and the rumor of seamless Sephiroth, I don't see why they would leave Cloud as the only figure with a hybrid body. He's the main character after all.

As far as we know, they won't re-release a remake Cloud. However, they will be releasing a set featuring Cloud's remake clothing on an AC Cloud body type, but without any head sculpt. It's unclear whether this set includes the Buster Sword or not. I need to double-confirm with @walter88 .

Alternative is to wait for a Rebirth Cloud. But no one knows how long that’s gonna take.
I was looking at maybe waiting and hoping they do a remake cloud, but I thought I had read on forums before that they are not that interested in revisiting figures that are basically the same as previous releases, they'd rather make new figures so was worried they wouldn't make a rebirth one

Do we have any idea when the clothing set & body will be coming out? Thanks for the info btw 👍

Back