Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope GT makes an AC Tifa headsculpt that's as good as their AC Cloud!

Tifa-lockhart-advent-anime-black-hair-children-fantasy-final.jpg

oh AC Tifa! It's made of the same material like noctis v13 right? i prefer that rather than pleather.
Was there confirmation that Noctis was real leather ? Just curious since that might be the same case for AC Sephiroth.

Was there confirmation that Noctis was real leather ? Just curious since that might be the same case for AC Sephiroth.
Not that im aware of. The material looks like some black silken/painted fabric thats hard to explain :ROFLMAO: it has a texture of a nylon-ish material that you can see the texture of the woven fabric in the close up pictures. I feel its the same here as the AC tifa tease but im not 100% sure hahaha

I assume so since remake Sephiroth description says it's real leather (although it doesn't feel like it).

This going to be a costume + sculpt set for Remake Tifa or a completely separate figure? Either way I'll be buying it.
a complete set with body and headsculpt.

oh AC Tifa! It's made of the same material like noctis v13 right? i prefer that rather than pleather.
yup,some kind of fibre material that resemble the looks of leather /pleather. so it wont tear like pleather nor the thickness of real leather that causes the cloths look bloated.

And this is one of the difficulty of manufacture a good 1/6 articulate figure. Making the figure + cloths according to ratio. so it wont look like a toy,but better- statues quality articulate figure. sourcing multiple different type of material for the clothing ,make prototype,compare and decide which one is the best for looks while maintaining the ability of enduring the process of posing the figure. while most statues is just print>colouring.
Hope GT makes an AC Tifa headsculpt that's as good as their AC Cloud!

Tifa-lockhart-advent-anime-black-hair-children-fantasy-final.jpg
its quite challenging due to ac is a old movie,so it dint have many 3d model for reference unlike ff7 remake. but boss will sculpt it based on his standard.

Just curious--I don't suppose they'll make a GT of Squall and Lightning?
no planning for Squall, for Lightning yes. but boss still deciding on which costume for Lighting. either the original or lighting returns armor.

DB2B3189-EFC0-48E9-9034-8D7F24E4325C.jpeg

5799DFBD-0381-4914-8E19-09025520D39C.jpeg

for 2024 planning, gt plan to release Aerith and Ac Sephiroth.
while manufacture small batch of cloud first class body set ,zack and recloud silicone arms(different size).

Last edited:

yup,some kind of fibre material that resemble the looks of leather /pleather. so it wont tear like pleather nor the thickness of real leather that causes the cloths look bloated.

And this is one of the difficulty of manufacture a good 1/6 articulate figure. Making the figure + cloths according to ratio. so it wont look like a toy,but better- statues quality articulate figure. sourcing multiple different type of material for the clothing ,make prototype,compare and decide which one is the best for looks while maintaining the ability of enduring the process of posing the figure. while most statues is just print>colouring.

its quite challenging due to ac is a old movie,so it dint have many 3d model for reference unlike ff7 remake. but boss will sculpt it based on his standard.

no planning for Squall, for Lightning yes. but boss still deciding on which costume for Lighting. either the original or lighting returns armor.

View attachment 684126

View attachment 684128

while manufacture small batch of cloud first class body set ,zack and recloud silicone arms(different size).

My guy Squall passed on again 🥲

View attachment 684126

View attachment 684128

Do you think you can ask GT Boss about making extra stands with nameplates for the extra body sets ? Sucks to have 2nd Class Zack, V13 Noctis and now 1st Class Cloud all be without a base to stand on with the other figures

View attachment 684126

View attachment 684128

I wish GT boss offers Original with Optional body and weapons for Lightning Returns

View attachment 684126

View attachment 684128

+1 for original Lightning. I can't say I'm a big fan of the game itself, but I've always liked Lightning's original costume. It's just the right amount of over the top final fantasy aesthetic. And the needlessly complicated gunsword is cool, too. I'm not a fan of the Lightning Returns look.

Looks like there's new Tifa in bikinis. I'm skipping this one, but face is quite similar to FF7R.

Dragon Studio & POP Studio - Final Fantasy 7 TIFA​

Not sure if the pictures are allowed to be posted here.

Squall doesn't have a HD 3D model, that might be a problem for designing a figure.

And original Lightning design, please. Returns would be a hard skip for me.

Back