Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any one knows how to remove the paint scratches? and the red markings on the sword’s main bar fitting?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Hi All. So I ordered the Gametoys AC Cloud and Fenrir from USA Gundam Store. I got the first batch and been trying to get them to contact Gametoys for the sword support pieces that came in the later batches. USA Gundam Store hasn’t been helpful and said they haven’t received any word from Gametoys. Is there anything else I can do to get those pieces?

Can you tell me what retailers you bought from to get your support pieces? I would like to give them examples of customers who have gotten it already. Thanks.

Hi All. So I ordered the Gametoys AC Cloud and Fenrir from USA Gundam Store. I got the first batch and been trying to get them to contact Gametoys for the sword support pieces that came in the later batches. USA Gundam Store hasn’t been helpful and said they haven’t received any word from Gametoys. Is there anything else I can do to get those pieces?

Can you tell me what retailers you bought from to get your support pieces? I would like to give them examples of customers who have gotten it already. Thanks.

Gametoys expressed that you should contact who you got your Cloud figure from. So Gundam store should be the ones to help you out. I got mine from OSK and he was able to help me out. He got them in when he got his batch 2 shipment if I recall.

Kghobby

New stand hole pictures for SGD Tifa.

https://www.sgdstudio.com/sgd-tifa-figure-back-hole-screw-show/
Not bad looking at all, although I'd prefer it if she didn't have that stand hole. Anyway, I love the skin's texture, it looks beautiful and realistic with those random reddish areas.:love:

At least it's normally covered by her hair. She shouldn't fall very easily if it's a strong magnet.
A lot of 1/6 figures have terrible bases and can fall very easily.

In terms of presence this looks incredibly impressive but man that head and rooted hair are really not my cup of tea at all. Just doesn't look a jot like AC Sephiroth in my eyes.
If it was silicone (the real stuff) it would look very cool like the one that use to be at the square enix store. I do dig the size and the tailoring. Might need it and replace the head with a modified nomnom head

In terms of presence this looks incredibly impressive but man that head and rooted hair are really not my cup of tea at all. Just doesn't look a jot like AC Sephiroth in my eyes.
Yeahhh, the head and hair is not Sephiroth . The details and clothing look great though, I would rather they include a sculpted head/hair version to go along with the Cloud and Tifa remakes FA has done.

Are ya'll keeping Fenrir and Cloud in a dust-free display case? Wondering what size ya'll are using if so.

Back