Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Noct is here for PO! šŸ˜ Definitely ordering both, even if the trash bag outfit sucks (can just remove the jacket and have t shirt Noct!) But F buying that throne! It's a great idea and all but we could 3D print one for way less! I'm wondering why it's so expensive!! Is this why Tifa's price was so high??

Itā€™s funny the argument I just had with myself

I saw the prices for Alphinaud and Alisaie and was like ā€œ125 bucks?! Insanity. For a bring arts?!ā€

Then I saw the price for Noct and Iā€™m like ā€œthatā€™s pretty solid.ā€

I don't think it's just kit having price spikes, other reseller also having about the same price, I couldn't imagine Gundamit price be that far off, but I only order an regular version from kit, maybe second body and chair else where if it's end up cheaper

I mean I guess when it comes to high prices it doesnā€™t make much difference but for example I could get Threezero Loid Forger shipped to the UK from Threezero directly for around $140, Gundamit for $150 ish but OSK is around $180

Noticed most things on his site have at least a $30ish markup from other sites, OSK definitely has great customer care but he charges a lot more than some people realise

I mean I guess when it comes to high prices it doesnā€™t make much difference but for example I could get Threezero Loid Forger shipped to the UK from Threezero directly for around $140, Gundamit for $150 ish but OSK is around $180

Noticed most things on his site have at least a $30ish markup from other sites, OSK definitely has great customer care but he charges a lot more than some people realise
yeah I agree some of the price don't really make sense, especially for Threezero product. But I was also surprise the fact Kit were able to obtain most Threezero product before Threezero direct could even ship my stuff.

But I do see why Kit and Giantoys charge about the same price which usually higher than Gundamit. You really be paying for better CS and shipping speed, like some of us order Deluxe AC Cloud but only gotten the figure first and the bike come later, for me that kind of suck because now I just hope the bike would show up one day. and plus the price different for Gametoys usually not that big. But I'll wait and see how much Gundamit going to charge for Noctis extra body and chair

I would buy whatever seem reasonable and not fall for the cheap route, definitely learn my lesson from TW when I first collecting, seeing they have the cheapest price out of everyone thinking I will actually get my figure. I would rather pay a little extra for security than having the stress about losing money and figure.
I do wish there more honest reseller out there would compete against to help lower the price down

If Noctis himself is 1200rmbļ¼Œ optional pack 670rmbļ¼Œ and the throne 350rmb., then I would say... Kit buffs massive the price
1200rmb are in Euros around 151ā‚¬ , 670rm around 84ā‚¬ and the throne would be around 45ā‚¬ (according to google)

Man .. I would really like to buy from Kit. But his service isnt worth the ~75ā‚¬ for one Noctis alone. I will wait for others like Gundamit etc.

1200 RMB is the local retail price

My price included PayPal charge, currency exchange costs, shipping costs and for Europe thereā€™s tax to pay

The throne I added quite high shipping

But yes please wait for other sellers and find the best bet

My formula to calculate prices never change

IMG_4700.jpeg

IMG_4701.jpeg

IMG_4707.jpeg

Tifa head-sculpt from PT has arrived

You are right, our price for threezero figures is not competitive at all

1200 RMB is the local retail price

My price included PayPal charge, currency exchange costs, shipping costs and for Europe thereā€™s tax to pay

The throne I added quite high shipping

But yes please wait for other sellers and find the best bet

My formula to calculate prices never change

The fact you say wait and see other prices is pretty open and honest, so I can't fault on that. Plus, as others have said, the Customer Service, being active here, generally faster shipping, I think that price difference can be worth it. I don't think anyone wants to go through the TW madness again. And it's similar to a phone/broadband provider; if one makes my life hell and charges less, I'll probably go to the slightly more vendor that respects me.

The fact you say wait and see other prices is pretty open and honest, so I can't fault on that. Plus, as others have said, the Customer Service, being active here, generally faster shipping, I think that price difference can be worth it. I don't think anyone wants to go through the TW madness again. And it's similar to a phone/broadband provider; if one makes my life hell and charges less, I'll probably go to the slightly more vendor that respects me.
Thank you. We may not be the cheapest bet but I have confidence that our price is reasonable, somehow paypal makes more money than us. That's why we always listing products quickly without the worry of being undercut by competitors

Back