Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to report Cloud came without Bike :cry:
BTW about the Deluxe Version from Gundamit.
I got my Cloud separately as well. Asked them about the Fenrir and got a reply which stated, that they had sent them separately because of customs reasons.
My Fenrir is still in China while Cloud is here ôo

How annoying! I hope they packaged the bike safely if it isn’t sent with the original brown shipper.
My Cloud came with a generic brown shipper.
Not sure what the Bike will be packaged with, but I just want it to come home soon :(

Last edited:
Noctis needs more color, he has the same corpse complexion as their AC Cloud. Hair looks a bit rough, but it's probably impossible to replicate this in a figure anway, so it's close enough.
DJiiFp7VwAA67e_

I think it’s safe to assume that GT Boss started with FF13V as the base to start with in terms of designing noctis, where he had a much fairer complexion.

re cloud body type with new interchangeable silicone arms(not tpe).

Walter, any chance the boss is open to the idea of reusing AC Cloud’s body instead?

The old bodies are really awful when it Comes down to articulation.

EDIT-got my 2x POs in for the full figure as well as the FF13V body. I hope things go smoothly with the factories in 2024 😅

Got my last batch invoice from Kit and paid it. So anyone who ordered AC Cloud from Kit check your emails! Happy for everyone that is getting Noctis, looks great! Hope we see a Squall at some point, that's another dream figure.

Will KGHobby will sell him? I'd rather order without shipping baked into the price. Often turns out more expensive that way.

I think it’s safe to assume that GT Boss started with FF13V as the base to start with in terms of designing noctis, where he had a much fairer complexion.
It's a bit odd to use a scrapped design from a "canceled" game as the base, though. He looks like a ghost. Maybe GT will adjust it during production.

No bike but Cloud still looks phenomenal, it exceeded my expectations. I missed out on the first Cloud figure by GT but I'm glad I picked this one up as I've always loved the AC outfit.

I'm not sure if mine is second batch or not, but he seemed to be packaged well and the hair issues I've been seeing from others here, there are a few slight scuffs but nothing I'm too worried about.
20231227_174324.jpg

If Noctis himself is 1200rmb, optional pack 670rmb, and the throne 350rmb., then I would say... Kit buffs massive the price
1200rmb are in Euros around 151€ , 670rm around 84€ and the throne would be around 45€ (according to google)

Man .. I would really like to buy from Kit. But his service isnt worth the ~75€ for one Noctis alone. I will wait for others like Gundamit etc.

Sad to report Cloud came without Bike :cry:
Man.. that is too bad D:
I had hoped with this buy I would get an intact Box. (have a friend who wouldnt mind the damaged box from my previous deluxe)

If Noctis himself is 1200rmb, optional pack 670rmb, and the throne 350rmb., then I would say... Kit buffs massive the price
1200rmb are in Euros around 151€ , 670rm around 84€ and the throne would be around 45€ (according to google)

Man .. I would really like to buy from Kit. But his service isnt worth the ~75€ for one Noctis alone. I will wait for others like Gundamit etc.

Man.. that is too bad D:
I had hoped with this buy I would get an intact Box. (have a friend who wouldnt mind the damaged box from my previous deluxe)
Glad to see that other people notice OSK huge price increase, gundamit is definitely one of the best options

Glad to see that other people notice OSK huge price increase, gundamit is definitely one of the best options
Yeah, never noticed it before, cause Kit is actually one of the bestsellers.

But I only noticed the higher price with ThreeZeros Spike. I have time.. I dont need my stuff so fast. The fast shipping + handling orders + customer care are one of Kits best specs. Gundamit is slower yeah sure. But their prices are a little bit cheaper.

I don't think it's just kit having price spikes, other reseller also having about the same price, I couldn't imagine Gundamit price be that far off, but I only order an regular version from kit, maybe second body and chair else where if it's end up cheaper

Dont get me wrong. I dont want to talk Kit bad.
He helped me out to get an almost new Hot Toys Indy. (And Im still thankful for that)

And I guess there are everywhere price increases. Cost are rising in productions, same goes for food etc.
Collecting 1/6 scale figures isnt a cheap hobby :O so you have to check and look for good prices.

i get it tho, I'm trying to collect without putting a big hole in my wallet as well. I just really couldn't imagining being Rmb1200, because the conversion would be about $170USD and kit is selling it for $250, that like big price different. Unless is Rmb1200 before shipping and taxes?
I notice the threezero figure price different as well but the crazy thing is that Kit receive the patch and sent it out before I even get my Skull Knight to ship from threezero, and that alone took almost 3 week to get to me

I guess its before taxes and shipping.
Sure a proxy buying agent (is that the right name?) could get you stuff from taobao. I used such a service once and had high shipping costs to Germany.
In relation to using shops like Kit, Gundamit, KGHobby it wasnt worth it.

Back