Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an invoice for 600 and almost fell out the chair but surely it will be insane in aftermarket

So my cloud just arrived... and I got a few questions. The box had a small dent on the back. Opened the box and all seems well (thank god). Very minor scratches on the sword, just I can live that. Head piece looks INCREDIBLE when in hand. Although there are some (tiny) spots where the paint looks like it was chipped/not applied (but again very minuscule and hard to see).

Overall, goddamn this thing look good. But I got some questions for people who got theirs.

1. HOW THE F**K DO YOU PUT ON A DIFFERENT GLOVE HAND? Do you have to really push it in, it seems so difficult because I don't want to grip the silicone arm too tight while pushing it in.
  2. Second, do you have to do the same with the shoulder pad? (Push it in hard). It came off as I removed the figure's packaging.
  3. While I was removing the plastic cover near the boot, a black foam ring came out as I removed the boot. I'm assuming this is just packaging that is also to be removed?
  4. Which of his swords can he actually hold in his hand?
  5. How do you remove his sleeve and install it again properly?

Edit - managed to get the hand in - just had to shove it in hard. Shoulder pad as well - had to put a decent amount of force to make the rectangular piece go in. As for the boots, the right one (which came off) comes off very easily. It rotates very easily as well and and takes barely any force to pull off. On the other hand, I'm unable to pull off left boot and it is quite a bit stiffer when rotating it. Any help?

Last edited:
So my cloud just arrived... and I got a few questions. The box had a small dent on the back. Opened the box and all seems well (thank god). Very minor scratches on the sword, just I can live that. Head piece looks INCREDIBLE when in hand. Although there are some (tiny) spots where the paint looks like it was chipped/not applied (but again very minuscule and hard to see).

Overall, goddamn this thing look good. But I got some questions for people who got theirs.

1. HOW THE F**K DO YOU PUT ON A DIFFERENT GLOVE HAND? Do you have to really push it in, it seems so difficult because I don't want to grip the silicone arm too tight while pushing it in.
  2. Second, do you have to do the same with the shoulder pad? (Push it in hard). It came off as I removed the figure's packaging.
  3. While I was removing the plastic cover near the boot, a black foam ring came out as I removed the boot. I'm assuming this is just packaging that is also to be removed?
  4. Which of his swords can he actually hold in his hand?
  5. How do you remove his sleeve and install it again properly?

Edit - managed to get the hand in - just had to shove it in hard. Shoulder pad as well - had to put a decent amount of force to make the rectangular piece go in. As for the boots, the right one (which came off) comes off very easily. It rotates very easily as well and and takes barely any force to pull off. On the other hand, I'm unable to pull off left boot and it is quite a bit stiffer when rotating it. Any help?
1. Heat up the gloves with a hair dryer to soften the plastic (avoid heat on the silicone arms though) and it'll make it easier to put them on/remove them. They are just somewhat hard to remove/put on, though. Even with heat. It's awkward holding the silicone arm lol

2. The shoulder pad just falls out. It's a terrible design lol, best solution is to apply some blue-tac/white putty/sticky tac, whatever it is called where you are from, and put a small amount in the hole of the shoulder pad and it'll stick way better.

3. I don't recall any black foam ring on either of my Clouds but I can attest to the way they taped those plastic covers on the boots was a huge pain in the ass to remove and stressed me out :ROFLMAO:

4. He can hold all of the swords! The two little ones actually connect together to create one sword, though the handle is a little weird (it has a gap in the middle of it) it still works, and with heating up his hand to make it softer to move, he can hold the sword.

5. The sleeve is a pain in the ass. There are 3 button-clips on a string. It's very small and finnicky. Separate the clips carefully, and when putting them back together, it's easier to pinch them between your fingers to connect, and once all 3 are connected again, you can use a small pair of tweezers or something flat but dull (so you don't accidentally poke Cloud's skin) and guide the edge of the sleeve inside his shirt so there's no gaps.

And for the boots, just apply heat and try to remove them. Both of my Clouds had 2 loose boots too. What I did was remove the boot, and apply some super glue to the ball joint of the boot and let it dry for about an hour. Afterwards, I filed off some of the glue and the ball joint was essentially thicker. It then fit the boot a lot more snug. As for the tight boot, maybe apply heat to remove the boot and just simply place it back on, maybe that's all it needs. If it's still tight, then remove the boot and file away some of the plastic of the ball joint. Do it sparingly, just a little bit, and try to place the boot back on. Little by little until it's not so tight anymore.

I noticed his hands really do suck to change. I wish the plastic was a bit softer. Even with applying heat, it's still hard to remove and replace the hands. And you don't really get that satisfying "confirmation" that the hand has been placed. You know. Like a "Pop" or something. It's just kinda... on there, or it's not.

I've had my TBleague figures with bent joints for years and no cracking and I think GT uses better material imo. Not worried about it.
I highly doubt GT produces better bodies than TBL. But I’m sure they are close. GT also has seam lines down the sides of their silicone bodies and tifa would be their first full silicone body. Cloud is only half body

I highly doubt GT produces better bodies than TBL. But I’m sure they are close. GT also has seam lines down the sides of their silicone bodies and tifa would be their first full silicone body. Cloud is only half body
I beg to differ. I own both AC Cloud and multiple TBL bodies, and in terms of quality, AC Cloud just feels superior. It's truly medical grade silicone, whereas I think TBL is still a silicone/TPE mix. But I do think TBL is better than Cloud 1.0 and Zack's silicone arms. Those just feel scary fragile. I don't have any bends in my Zack's arms to prevent any cracks. I did have a TBL male body with a slight elbow bend for a couple months and it started to crack, which was a bit disappointing but I think it was due to not handling the body properly. Oils on the hands and I didn't corn starche powder the arm afterwards to avoid getting the clothes dusty, so it was my own fault there.

just for those who think is hard to seperate the hands from arm,gt make it like this so the figure hand wont drop or loose when holding those big sword.
F2CD56F2-9745-411C-9ABD-68DAE3DDC604.jpeg

0A410BFE-F487-4945-BF7C-726F4886AFFC.jpeg

Last edited:
Any folks who ordered from OSK get invoiced for second batch? Order date and number? Trying to figure out if I'm in second batch or third.

I beg to differ. I own both AC Cloud and multiple TBL bodies, and in terms of quality, AC Cloud just feels superior. It's truly medical grade silicone, whereas I think TBL is still a silicone/TPE mix. But I do think TBL is better than Cloud 1.0 and Zack's silicone arms. Those just feel scary fragile. I don't have any bends in my Zack's arms to prevent any cracks. I did have a TBL male body with a slight elbow bend for a couple months and it started to crack, which was a bit disappointing but I think it was due to not handling the body properly. Oils on the hands and I didn't corn starche powder the arm afterwards to avoid getting the clothes dusty, so it was my own fault there.
Iconiq Ryu has yet to crack

1. Heat up the gloves with a hair dryer to soften the plastic (avoid heat on the silicone arms though) and it'll make it easier to put them on/remove them. They are just somewhat hard to remove/put on, though. Even with heat. It's awkward holding the silicone arm lol

2. The shoulder pad just falls out. It's a terrible design lol, best solution is to apply some blue-tac/white putty/sticky tac, whatever it is called where you are from, and put a small amount in the hole of the shoulder pad and it'll stick way better.

3. I don't recall any black foam ring on either of my Clouds but I can attest to the way they taped those plastic covers on the boots was a huge pain in the ass to remove and stressed me out :ROFLMAO:

4. He can hold all of the swords! The two little ones actually connect together to create one sword, though the handle is a little weird (it has a gap in the middle of it) it still works, and with heating up his hand to make it softer to move, he can hold the sword.

5. The sleeve is a pain in the ass. There are 3 button-clips on a string. It's very small and finnicky. Separate the clips carefully, and when putting them back together, it's easier to pinch them between your fingers to connect, and once all 3 are connected again, you can use a small pair of tweezers or something flat but dull (so you don't accidentally poke Cloud's skin) and guide the edge of the sleeve inside his shirt so there's no gaps.

And for the boots, just apply heat and try to remove them. Both of my Clouds had 2 loose boots too. What I did was remove the boot, and apply some super glue to the ball joint of the boot and let it dry for about an hour. Afterwards, I filed off some of the glue and the ball joint was essentially thicker. It then fit the boot a lot more snug. As for the tight boot, maybe apply heat to remove the boot and just simply place it back on, maybe that's all it needs. If it's still tight, then remove the boot and file away some of the plastic of the ball joint. Do it sparingly, just a little bit, and try to place the boot back on. Little by little until it's not so tight anymore.

I noticed his hands really do suck to change. I wish the plastic was a bit softer. Even with applying heat, it's still hard to remove and replace the hands. And you don't really get that satisfying "confirmation" that the hand has been placed. You know. Like a "Pop" or something. It's just kinda... on there, or it's not.
A bit annoying overall, especially the ******* sleeve but man the more I look at this figure the more I love him. I was so scared in handling him out of the box but getting more comfortable. He looks so good, but so fragile.

A bit annoying overall, especially the ******* sleeve but man the more I look at this figure the more I love him. I was so scared in handling him out of the box but getting more comfortable. He looks so good, but so fragile.
That's why, at the end of the day, I still prefer 1/12 with plastic clothes. Easy to play around with with no worries, posing to your heart's content. It's a bit disheartening to buy an expensive action figure and take all kinds of precautions while handling. For the price, these things should be durable, parts easy to swap, I shouldn't have to add magnets to hold parts in place and so on.

If I want something that just looks good standing on a shelf, I can get a statue. I hope we can get usability on par with looks in the future.

That's why, at the end of the day, I still prefer 1/12 with plastic clothes. Easy to play around with with no worries, posing to your heart's content. It's a bit disheartening to buy an expensive action figure and take all kinds of precautions while handling. For the price, these things should be durable, parts easy to swap, I shouldn't have to add magnets to hold parts in place and so on.

If I want something that just looks good standing on a shelf, I can get a statue. I hope we can get usability on par with looks in the future.
I feel you. I'm getting more comfortable with handling him but I remember while unboxing him, I swear my hands were shaking lol. I didn't even want to apply any force in moving his arm FORWARD cos I was that scared of ripping anything. Moving his head was a pain too cos I didn't want to grip the headsculpt hard enough to cause of his hair strands to break (even though they are bendy and not brittle so they allow you to press them down a bit). 'm sure that will go away but I will always have to be careful with him and will always be reluctant to mess with his posing. Maybe I'm just paranoid and too overly cautious.

In the end, I'm not complaining cos this guy looks incredible and the headpiece in particular is the best likeness of Cloud in 1/6 scale. Getting greedy, the only things the figure is missing is a diorama base to place individual parts of the fusion sword like with the VTS Toys version and rolling eyeballs. But I just wish I didn't have to be so afraid to pose him.

The same complain I have for the Hot Toys Spider-Man figures - although in that case, I guess you have to trade articulation and posing for a realistic look.

Thanks for the update Kit! I remember you said first batch was 20% and 50% of all orders came in on day 1 so I'm guessing this will still only cover orders from the first day. Crazy how front loaded this was but I guess it did sell out quickly.

I'm quite interested in acquiring both the Metal Buster Sword and the Metal Fusion Sword. Do you think their sizes would be suitable for Cloud?

It's unlikely that Cloud would be able to wield them due to their weight, but I thought they could serve as a cool addition to Fenrir or as display pieces for the Buster Sword.

Cloud Fusion Sword First Tsurugi Cloud Strife's Fusion Sword Miniature FF7 Weapon Small Metal Replica Gamer Room Decoration Gift 35CM/13.8"​

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/1393528282/cloud-fusion-sword-first-tsurugi-cloud?click_key=7d3ff0a6026dceb5ba494d7a90354d5ac2e57ffc:1393528282&click_sum=f9049695&ref=shop_home_active_25&pro=1
IMG_8271.jpeg

—————————————————————

Metal Cloud Buster Sword Replica Mini-Scale Buster Sword Tiny Cloud Weapon One-Sixth Scale Cloud Sword Handmade Fan Art 30CM/11.8"​

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/1482645748/metal-cloud-buster-sword-replica-mini?click_key=79d45de2ff8d7b9e9071d9758587372d9bf1d1e4:1482645748&click_sum=9e0bf4a6&ref=shop_home_active_88&pro=1

IMG_8272.jpeg

I don't think Cloud can put his hand around the handle of the Fusion Sword, it looks huge. Maybe the Buster Sword. They both look pretty cool, though. Does the Fusion Sword come apart at all?

Back