Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Cloud from Kit and it arrived in Germany in good condition. Nothing to complain. No Damage to the package and it was double packed.
Slight scratch on the sword, but i dont take it that serious with little things like that. Fenrir is really big. Sadly no place at the moment to display it, went straight back to the box. :(

Attachments

• IMG20231004162232.jpg
    IMG20231004162232.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231004162358.jpg
    IMG20231004162358.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231004163149.jpg
    IMG20231004163149.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231004163404.jpg
    IMG20231004163404.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231004164835.jpg
    IMG20231004164835.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231004164932.jpg
    IMG20231004164932.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231004164946.jpg
    IMG20231004164946.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231004175000.jpg
    IMG20231004175000.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231004175021.jpg
    IMG20231004175021.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Got my Cloud from Kit and it arrived in Germany in good condition. Nothing to complain. No Damage to the package and it was double packed.
Slight scratch on the sword, but i dont take it that serious with little things like that. Fenrir is really big. Sadly no place at the moment to display it, went straight back to the box. :(
LOL that fenrir is massive, its crazy

Nice yours has the bubble wrap. Guessing any order past this point that starts to ship with have it. Although still a bit concerning that there's still scratches on the sword even with the added protection.

It was a first day pre order from Kit, i guess every Cloud from him will come with the bubble wrap.

He looks really really good, the Headsculpt is perfect, looks so much more HD and detailed than Zack HS.
If i have time, i put them all together and take some shots.
The sleeve is a bit too long for my liking, it covers his whole hand. I think im going with the sleeveless look later on.
And i kinda wish, the second HS would come with another expression.

But overall totally happy with it. Finally a 1/6 AC Cloud in my collection😍

Attachments

• IMG20231004203538.jpg
    IMG20231004203538.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231004204326.jpg
    IMG20231004204326.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
I got my base Cloud today from Kit. Mine did not include any extra bubble wrap but Kit double boxed and there was no visible damage.

Didn't have time to properly futz and pose and take pictures but I did a quick once over:

1. Couple indent holes in his shoulder that I was able to mostly massage out. Should clear up in a week or two.
2. Sword has a handful of light scrapes and scratches but nothing deep enough to bother me. Mostly just if some heavier natural light hits it.
3. Couple loose magnets in one of the swords that I'll probably super glue back in.

First off, the sword should have been packed way differently. This is my biggest miss for GT on this. It has way way too many loose and sharp parts to be sitting by itself in a little plastic holder. Completely inexcusable choice that baffles me. Anyway, that venting aside, there's nothing that would make me cause a fit or ask for a return. A few of my thoughts on the figure:

1. Even though it was packed like a joke, the sword is seriously an impressive bit of engineering. Hard to put into words how impressed I am that they pulled off such a unique weapon and it all fits so seamlessly.
2. Head sculpt is spot on, absolutely superb.
3. Outfit and equipment and everything is fantastic and well crafted. I do agree the sleeve is a little long. I think with some proper futzing it's fine, but the snap pieces and the body fight the adjustments tooth and nail.
4. Silicon body is incredibly robust. I don't see this thing tearing particularly easily. I've had about a dozen TBL bodies and this makes them feel cheap. I could be wrong but that's just from my initial feelings.
5. He's definitely very sickly pale looking. Not sure if that was intentional based on the movie but our boy is definitely titanium hwhite.
6. The ankles on mine are fine. Weaker than I'd like but far from terrible. I'll check them out a little more tonight and see if I can tighten them up. Not a miss but a step back imo.
7. I don't need to write a long thing about it but the packaging for this is just... why. It's like parking a Ferrari under a tarp and considering it safe in a storm.

That's all my thoughts for now. Very happy with everything but still disappointed in some packaging decisions here.
IMG_20231004_182959.jpg

The packaging gives the impression that this is some super cheap after thought figure. :monkey2 So sad to see..

Really hope they go back to foam with Tifa and Death Note. Not at all what I expected to see from GT with the sort of higher end third party reputation they managed to build up until now.

1696464528835.png

Such big
Much detail
Very wrapping
Wow!

I mean Blu tac from the pauldron crevice into the joint to have a tighter fit. Plumbers tape can also be an alternative too.

For the body, it seems GT boss has Bee extensively testing it limits for a few months or so and you can see the progress in the previous pages.
Thanks for the advice on the crevice. I'll try it when I get mine. 👍

As for the body, I've seen the updates of course, but I haven't seen it in person so I can't say. Here in the movie industry there's a reason why Guillermo Del Toro for example will have his stuff for his famous personal collection made with medical grade by smooth-on. That way it'll stand the test of time without moisture being absorbed. Cloud would cost more, but I'm curious to see if anyone here will keep him in an action pose.

Has anyone who has ordered Cloud/Fenrir from OneSixthKit not been invoiced yet? I pre ordered day 1 (I’m in USA) and have yet to be invoiced. Just curious.

Has anyone who has ordered Cloud/Fenrir from OneSixthKit not been invoiced yet? I pre ordered day 1 (I’m in USA) and have yet to be invoiced. Just curious.
Probably part of the recall. I haven't gotten mine either thankfully.

Usually Gametoys release 2 batches

Maybe they tried to push out a small batch before the national holiday in China, clean up the warehouse before everyone leave for long holiday

So I do expect they will send more within October

All will be released before December (just my estimation base on previous experience with them)

Back