Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those with sets already, what type of battery does Fenrir take? I'm working on the assumption it's the same type as the Hardy but no reviews I've watched seem to confirm that.

WELL!
As I said yesterday, I received my Cloud + Fenrir today.

I didn't had time to open everything, I will do that this weekend but I wanted to check my Cloud today.

Already for those who ordered from Kit, good news because the Gametoys box is doubled by the thick box from Kit, so as usual 0 damage for the box (not like my Cloud Remake from KGH, for those who followed my misadventure )

2nd good news, those who are in the 1st batch of Kit benefit from the extra protection with bubble wrap as you can see!

Concerning my Cloud, I was anxious to open it, I really took it very slowly to remove all the protections, it took me a while!
Even removing the black sleeve was really annoying with the little buttons, I was afraid of ripping everything off...

But in the end, more fear than harm, it seems that my Cloud is fine, I'm relieved!

Once again, I'll inspect everything better this weekend, but at first sight I don't have any of the problems we've seen in the chinese photos.

There is just the epaulet which is really badly made and which I can't get on, but I'll see that when I have time
My sword seems good too, just minor stains but it's not a big deal, I haven't detached it yet, I can't say anything about the magnets at the moment)

I hope Fenrir is in the same state than Cloud, but I don't have much time to watch all that this week it takes time, I will have more time this weekend

Here are some quick photos I took:

Comparison with Remake Cloud :)

I hope I've reassured a few people here, at first sight Cloud is ok and well protected, hope it will be the same for Fenrir, and overall I hope it'll be the same for you guys!

This Cloud is Amazing, I was recently disappointed with GT after everything we had seen, but in the end I really thank them for making such crazy figures :love:

(However they should still review their packaging for the next figure, the quality of the box is not as good as that of the Cloud remake, and the foam is better than the plastic)

Last edited:
so was the bubble wrap something kit did himself? or was this already being done by gametoys

Mine was with kit and I didn't have bubble wrap. Maybe its a deluxe thing ?

so was the bubble wrap something kit did himself? or was this already being done by gametoys
The Cloud box was sealed, it was not Kit but Gametoys who added this.

Mine was with kit and I didn't have bubble wrap. Maybe its a deluxe thing ?
It's weird, because Cloud's box and Fenrir's box are 2 separate boxes, my Cloud could have been sold alone outside of the deluxe pack 🤔

WELL!
As I said yesterday, I received my Cloud + Fenrir today.

I didn't had time to open everything, I will do that this weekend but I wanted to check my Cloud today.

Already for those who ordered from Kit, good news because the Gametoys box is doubled by the thick box from Kit

Glad to hear that you dont see any immediate issues. I'm also glad to hear that it is double boxed because I also got mine from Kit so fingers crossed that I equally don't have any major issues.

I can confirm that mine did not arrive like that, even the inner box did not have that black foam piece or any of the bubble wrap so this is the ‘newer’ batch.

Glad all was ok.

The Cloud box was sealed, it was not Kit but Gametoys who added this.

It's weird, because Cloud's box and Fenrir's box are 2 separate boxes, my Cloud could have been sold alone outside of the deluxe pack 🤔
Deluxe pack Cloud has gold on the box. Standard Cloud has silver. Subtle difference, but who knows how it affects work behind the scenes in terms of flow.

Received my sets today.

These are the two images that’ll convey how they arrived:

IMG_1170.png
IMG_1173.png

Soooo…the sets that arrived have me feeling like this:

IMG_1170.png

That being said, the plastic packaging is NOT the way to go forward, GAMETOYS. I can see how and why people’s products were getting jacked up. It just wasn’t optimized to house the figure and bike.

I went back and reviewed the posts from members that received it or shared pics from collectors in China that received it…

It seems my sets were the ones that had adjusted packaging. But honestly, aside from a snug fit for Cloud, the bike’s “adjusted” packaging didn’t change much, as far as I can tell. It’s very design wasn’t secured enough to protect it from being tossed around. Had it been thrown around, I’m sure mine would’ve had some broken parts.

@walter88 please relay this to GT’s boss.

Gonna start filming my review today. 😁

I slept on the Bring Arts FF7 pre-orders, and now the first wave is pretty much sold out. I see one or two places that are still taking them for the full $130 ($150 after tax for me), so I'm wondering if anyone here has an opinion on what's the best place to pre-order these all for the rest of the figures as they get announced? Thanks.

I slept on the Bring Arts FF7 pre-orders, and now the first wave is pretty much sold out. I see one or two places that are still taking them for the full $130 ($150 after tax for me), so I'm wondering if anyone here has an opinion on what's the best place to pre-order these all for the rest of the figures as they get announced? Thanks.

I got all of my PAKs from Amazon Japan, since they get stock pretty quickly and deal with import tax for you (you still pay for it, but bundled into shipping costs). The JPY FX rate is pretty favourable these days too, so they might be worth a shout.

BBTS also has Cloud and Aerith still. Though even with itnl shipping, the site @baconharvester linked might honestly still be cheaper.

Yea, I went with the CDJapan suggestion for everything that's still open. But Tifa and Cloud are sold out almost everywhere, and Rightstuffanime is the only store (only store I know is reputable) that's still taking orders for them. But they're charging the full $129 (not include tax) for the two combined. Ooof!

Subtotal 2 items
Ship to: 94703
$0.00 Shipping
$26.65 Tax
$286.63

Thanks for the help, all =)

Congratulations to @Spiln3r on receiving your Cloud! It looks awesome. I believe you received the latter part of the first batch, which includes extra protection.

Thus far, reports of defects from Chinese forums seem to have diminished. It appears GT's boss is enhancing packaging and quality control efforts. Kudos to him for recognizing this. Although I still wish they had used black foam packaging for better protection, it would provide a more premium feel during the unboxing.

In one of their videos about caring for the Cloud, they mentioned that the ankle joint can be tightened simply by turning it. I hope this information proves helpful to those experiencing loose ankle joints.

I can’t wait to receive my copy. So far no news from my supplier yet.

Back