Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we could just rename this thread into Final Fantasy collectibles lol. It’d still be saturated with VII talk but at least people can post about some of the other figures that pop up
That would make sense specially we've got FF 7 rebirth coming in.
Were gonna annoy some other users talking about rebirth collectibles inside a FF remake thread XD

Well that race was over quick
Tyler Reddick Cat GIF by Richard Childress Racing

19. Sep shipped and arrived today. That was really quick.

But who knows when the deluxe will arrive here in Germany. Tracking says its still in China. :O

Dang, I didn't realise it was $600... haven't receive gundamit invoice yet. Hopefully some other stuff is delayed to curb my monetary bleeding.

For the Deluxe 2-pack? I'm way behind. Thought I ordered early but I guess not early enough. :lol

Order ID: #7557X for me and no invoice. Guessing I'm in a later batch.

I'm #7556X and got my order in on 14/02, so you at least have a kindred spirit in the agonising wait!

Im sorry :eek: hadn’t the time to make pics. Actually it’s 6 am and now I have really time to look at him. Lol

Better pictures will follow.

Didn’t came with the typical gundamit wrap around the shipper. Instead it was wrapped with black foil o_O

Attachments

• IMG_2032.jpeg
    IMG_2032.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2033.jpeg
    IMG_2033.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2034.jpeg
    IMG_2034.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2035.jpeg
    IMG_2035.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Im sorry :eek: hadn’t the time to make pics. Actually it’s 6 am and now I have really time to look at him. Lol

Better pictures will follow.

Didn’t came with the typical gundamit wrap around the shipper. Instead it was wrapped with black foil o_O

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news in case that's what I think it is, but is that damage on the tip of your fusion sword?

1695878711809-png.665295

Attachments

• 1695878711809.png
    1695878711809.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 930
Back