Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised there's still no invoice from Kit.

I asked him if a certain figure he posted on FB a few days ago was still available (miyamoto musashi). Kit says He’s overwhelmed with shipping out orders that he couldn’t check for me and would get back to me a day later. There’s a chance he may have received his bulk of Cloud, but is super busy and is trying to get his orders out.

Shouldn’t be much longer I think. Literally any day at this point.

Has anyone who got their shipping notif from GDI seen any movement? Mine is still stuck in “Shipment information received” and really want to stop refreshing the page so often hoping for some sort of update :lol

Being impatient works. Just saw an update it’s at the origin facility.

Last edited:
Got an update email from kit. Got stock and orders should be shipped by tomorrow.

I ordered on the 12/03/22 and payed off the balance months ago. Also worth mentioning its just solo Cloud.
Thanks for the info, I ordered just the cloud on 15/03/22 but only have the deposit. Wonder if I'd make the 20% cutoff. I have not gotten an invoice yet. Since I'll also have inart gandalf hitting soon, it'd be good for my wallet to not be in that batch, but my heart wants it now lol.

Do you mind telling us order #? We can guess how far we are from getting invoice.
You can X-out the last number
Kit did not invoice me, I asked him to invoice me in full so I can pay the it before I use the fund for something stupid 😜

Got my invoice from Kit earlier this morning.

Just need him to hold off on Gandalf for a few weeks now.

TS/CS
Comic sanctorum

I would encourage anyone who has the Gametoys Cloud Ac/motorcycle to cancel immediately and to go live about how poor their customer service is because at this point it looks like they're stealing $700 from me. They've been incredibly dodgy and irresponsive with their customer service.

Every time I ask a question they just deflect ask a question back. At this point it's very clear that they are not going to be shipping the product so I encourage everyone to try and cause as much damage to this company as possible.

Despicable business practice and I should have trusted that this was going to happen, unfortunately I learned about the issues too late and it was beyond time where I could order from a more reputable seller..between this and receiving only the motorcycle(no cloud) on my last order with a different seller.. I just have the Daytona and Sephiroth and lost of funds and hours of my time..

TS/CS
Comic sanctorum

I would encourage anyone who has the Gametoys Cloud Ac/motorcycle to cancel immediately and to go live about how poor their customer service is because at this point it looks like they're stealing $700 from me. They've been incredibly dodgy and irresponsive with their customer service.

Every time I ask a question they just deflect ask a question back. At this point it's very clear that they are not going to be shipping the product so I encourage everyone to try and cause as much damage to this company as possible.

Despicable business practice and I should have trusted that this was going to happen, unfortunately I learned about the issues too late and it was beyond time where I could order from a more reputable seller..between this and receiving only the motorcycle(no cloud) on my last order with a different seller.. I just have the Daytona and Sephiroth and lost of funds and hours of my time..
Yeah "Avoid TW/CS" has been something people have been preaching for a while now. They might ship a few figures here and there but the way they operate isn't a guaranteed thing and their customer service is complete ass. It's just not worth the risk at all. Stick with reliable sellers like Kit, GianToy and KGHobby.

TS/CS
Comic sanctorum

It's been talked about to death in this thread for two years now. Try DM'ing Justin for help via instagram if they're not answering, he's been offering to help people with their orders for some time now.

It's been talked about to death in this thread for two years now. Try DM'ing Justin for help via instagram if they're not answering, he's been offering to help people with their orders for some time now.
Could you provide his Instagram. They clearly don't understand I'm a serious collector.

Screenshot_20230924_042519_Chrome.jpg

Back