Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised they had some more orders available

Maybe invoice is soon then?

TYSMMMMM :pray: :pray: :pray:

Not sure how I’m supposed to survive this, IA Gandalf, and Robocop coming out of once but dammit I’ll try
Got it! Thanks! I had a preorder from a site I've never used, so it feels better having one from Gundamit. Next best thing behind OSK.
I had watched a few sites everyday. Gundamit was one of them. Happy I could be of some help :)
Hopefully he releases soon! :)

I would have chosen Kit, if he had the capacity but GD is as good as well

Has anyone tried out Ever Crisis yet? Cloud's Murasame garb looks pretty cool and could make for a nice 1/6 accessory set. If each weapon in the game eventually gets a corresponding battle garb, then I'd be curious to see what they do for a Hardedge outfit.

F0a61eQaAAIa4Ub.jpg

Surprised they had some more orders available

Maybe invoice is soon then?
What is their method of charging for the pre-order? Would i be able to do a pay in 4 when it comes out? I know they offer when items are in stock but would they allow to purchase it in 4 when the deposit is collected before shipping?

Cloud Silicone Body Test. But when will it be released??

Attachments

• f9d32234e5dde71109f3aec4e1efce1b9d166116.jpg
    f9d32234e5dde71109f3aec4e1efce1b9d166116.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I definitely don't want the watered down Netflix versions. Dracula from SOTN would be awesome as well, heck I would take anything from the games if it's based on Ayami Kojima's art.

If some company makes the Netflix version of Alucard and looks amazing, I’ll still get it. STARVED for 1/6 castlevania.

Back