Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I see the Zack and the AC Cloud of VTS it's day and night compared to Gametoys 😅
Gametoys achieves perfection 👌

For people who have experience ordering with Sugo Toys, how long should I expect to wait before I have an invoice notice?

Cloud is finally being released & Tifa has finally made it to preorder. I'm excited to start getting some news on new GT figure updates!😃👏🏾

I'm excited and been waiting. Didn't get the soft cloth ex version that was revealed but I hope sculpted is still good.

For people who have experience ordering with Sugo Toys, how long should I expect to wait before I have an invoice notice?
From 3 months to half a year or more after the release date and everyone else already having the figure. They are extremely slow. X,D

Just Iris Amicitia from FF XV.

1693838893610.jpg
1693838893682.jpg
1693838893536.jpg
1693838893462.jpg
1693838893755.jpg

From 3 months to half a year or more after the release date and everyone else already having the figure. They are extremely slow. X,D
ah crap fingers crossed itll be early, I ask them about cloud AC today and they said itll arrive at their warehouse and be dispatched in November. Any updates on your extra body for Zack?

Deluxe on OSK and solo Cloud on Giantoy 😁👍🏼 I usually don't do duplicates but this time I couldn't help myself lol
Me neither— never buy duplicates but I prepped the bank for a crater this time!

Btw can anyone confirm if the sets all come with both the Sephi phone screen and the wolf screen? Or is it still the odd luck scenario.

Posting my Sephiroth before it gets lost by the incoming AC Clouds lol.
He came today he looks absolutely stunning. The clothing feels like real leather and has got better articulation than I thought he would have.
I would say the belts and shoulder pads are abit fiddley but once you get them in its not so bad.
I underestimated the size of his sword, it barely fits in my Blaliden Ikea shelf, definitely cant fit the wing in 😅

1.jpg

2.jpg

Looking pretty good, apparently will be shipping in October.

Not bad at all, that's actually a very sweet face on Tifa- Has a soft vibe. :bunnydanclooks like they gave her brows a more gentle look cos it's got less of an arch and is lighter.

I notice this happens a lot on BJDs (yeah separate thing I know), where the brows are painted more softly and more browny. Dunno if it's an aesthetic choice or a paint situation or just sheer happenstance. Also, I want to hit that eye with more gloss or at least a white dot in photoshop to capture the earnest glint in Tifa's peepers lol

He came today he looks absolutely stunning. The clothing feels like real leather and has got better articulation than I thought he would have.
I would say the belts and shoulder pads are abit fiddley but once you get them in its not so bad.
I underestimated the size of his sword, it barely fits in my Blaliden Ikea shelf, definitely cant fit the wing in 😅

View attachment 660588
View attachment 660589

Honestly this Sephiroth is really incomparable... the shelf presence is pure insanity. And I feel that shelf angst :ROFLMAO: No idea where I'm gonna keep my AC Cloud/Fenrir when they come.

Me neither— never buy duplicates but I prepped the bank for a crater this time!

Btw can anyone confirm if the sets all come with both the Sephi phone screen and the wolf screen? Or is it still the odd luck scenario.
Confirmed to come with both

View attachment 660588
View attachment 660589
You can attach the wing and bend it (it has bendable wires) over his shoulder/in front of him to have a cool look. Another user here did that since space was also an issue. Mine also barely fits in the shelf too lol but that's because I opted for a floating appearance
52435590670_b59ac4430c_k.jpg

Last edited:
Back