Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dragon Studio 1/4 Sephiroth 2.0
F4jIpevWoAAHfcF.jpg

You know what's weird, obviously I'm ecstatic about how AC Cloud has turned out, but the one thing I can't stop thinking about is the handle on Fenrir's art box. It's a small but thoughtful thing to include, I think we're all aware of how annoying it can be to remove large and awkward art boxes from shippers.

Seeing all the swords actually combine and disassemble is kind of crazy. I didn't think that was something that would ever be possible since they can just fake it in the movie. Bravo to GT for accomplishing that in this scale.

Only thing I'm disappointed in is the color they decided to go with on Fenrir. It's still just way too saturated and yellow. Needed to be more of that muted light gold but it's a minor thing all things considered. Also cool to see that you can store all the swords in the bike and close the side compartment still.

giphy.gif

x7A50UM.jpg
xFFCmqc.jpg

I feel bad for laughing at that since the Remake sculpt is still good. The jump in quality from that to the AC sculpt is completely undeniable though, it's gone from "that's a pretty good Cloud" to "this is probably the best physical representation of Cloud that has ever been available".

Hope Game Toys make FF7 Rebirth figures if at least just a Cloud with this incredible jump in quality

Mind if I ask what’s the full price for AC Cloud+ Fennir? Since I’m going to fish it in the aftermarket I kinda want to get the numbers together

Hope Game Toys make FF7 Rebirth figures if at least just a Cloud with this incredible jump in quality

They were working on a Vincent prototype last year, but not much has been said about it in quite a while. I wonder if they're waiting to see how he looks in Rebirth before working any further, since they seem pretty dedicated to game/media accuracy.

Probably it would be best if you wait a couple of months to get him in the aftermarket (if you can wait). Scalpers will take opportunity and FOMO will be a big factor.
I missed out in the Remake Cloud set but managed to get a great deal months after release. You just have to keep an keen eye on the perfect time where in FOMO has settled in and none are buying the jacked up prices anymore.

Probably it would be best if you wait a couple of months to get him in the aftermarket (if you can wait). Scalpers will take opportunity and FOMO will be a big factor.
I missed out in the Remake Cloud set but managed to get a great deal months after release. You just have to keep an keen eye on the perfect time where in FOMO has settled in and none are buying the jacked up prices anymore.
I already pre-ordered last year on Onesixthkit 👍

Back