Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not yet release,just preview unit for media side. we shall wait. good things worth the waiting.View attachment 658453

View attachment 658454
Btw.... Please be patient.... The direct translation of those chinese characters refers to "Opening of packaging contents, this is not shipping out yet. Shipping out will still need some time."

Looks more like QC/QA for now, and it's not ready for mass shipping as yet.

box size. review video should be release within 1 week i think.
58D88B85-B61E-4FF1-AE3E-FA3718FF0516.jpeg
7EE604CD-267B-41CC-B1C0-944AF8B90247.jpeg
082A98BF-9C67-4DB5-8D73-E679C9E4C25F.jpeg

Attachments

• F3ysF4UbUAAXtbI.jpg
    F3ysF4UbUAAXtbI.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Only halfway into the review so far but what an absolutely outstanding set GT have put together here, it actually looks as good or better than the prototype. Never mind then being better than what Square Enix Merchandising puts out, we all know that, this is better than Hot Toys.

Haven‘t started the hobby until mid Last year and I missed the preorder window for AC Cloud, hope there are some available on the market when he released

Kit, KGHobby and Gundamit have all gotten stock of Zack and even Sephiroth months after release so you'll definitely get something eventually - just a case of keeping tabs on relevant retailers.

Not the fairest comparison ever since the lighting is different and the photos of the prototype are higher quality, but I wanted to make it anyway.

Attachments

• 20230827_144215-COLLAGE.jpg
    20230827_144215-COLLAGE.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 0
How much was AC the set again? Been a while and I can't even find the original page anymore.

In the video, did the goggles paint rub off into the face? glad were were able to see this vid now as it warns us of the potential issues hahah

Also i love that GT keeps pleather materials in their figures on the minimum (save for sephiroth) If this were any other company, that weapon holster would be made entirely by pleather.

Speaking of possible restock options, is anyone even able to search for GameToys products on GunDamit atm? They all seem to be unlisted now, at least for me.
Individual product pages accessed through watchlist or order history still work fine, but searching for the brand name or character names don’t show any results… huh

the fusion sword is very impressive, the paint makes it look like diecast but it's not and the fact it transforms properly is icing on top

How much was AC the set again? Been a while and I can't even find the original page anymore.
650 with shipping on most sites IIRC. FNC has it listed for $489 without shipping. I didn't know they sold action figures at the time, so I didn't check there when I ordered. That box shouldn't cost more than $70 to ship with them, so that should be the cheapest option if they get it back in stock. Their shipping is slow, though, about 4 weeks.

In the video, did the goggles paint rub off into the face? glad were were able to see this vid now as it warns us of the potential issues hahah
Just watched it, yes, there's paint transfer. I'm probably not gonna use the goggles now. That headsculpt is perfection, wouldn't want to ruin it. Best Cloud likeness I've seen, including resin.

Last edited:

Also i love that GT keeps pleather materials in their figures on the minimum (save for sephiroth) If this were any other company, that weapon holster would be made entirely by pleather.
Yes, that's what was mentioned and it can be either removed with a dab of Tamiya X-20 Enamel Thinner or just leave it because the fringes of the hair will cover it.

Back