Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don’t understand why people are so adamant about saying they’re one and the same when A.) it has no verifiable proof and B.) it’s the kind of rumor that if pushed around WILL put both companies at risk
They mean the way the products are presented/teased. It is pure speculation with some convincing visuals.

What if all the knock off toy makers were all just part of one giant hydra? A series of different heads leading all the way back to the same factory 🤔🤔🤔

What if all the knock off toy makers were all just part of one giant hydra? A series of different heads leading all the way back to the same factory 🤔🤔🤔

I mean, realistically, that's the truth. There are only a handful of factories that are capable of making 1/6 scale stuff. There's a plastic factory that does all the molded parts, like heads and bodies, there's a weapons factory, WAMAX is a famous rifle/gun factory, and a clothing (cut and sew) factory. So yeah, most of the figures do come from the same place.

Got my GT Zack from the post today 😍
20230821_162321.jpg

No matter how much we predicted the release date of AC Cloud,
We'll know on the day it's released.
Just give up and wait until the shop you ordered from contact you
It will be good for your mental health.
I've been waiting for the release since March, but now I'm just giving up.

Thank you for the good news. It's a pity that revealing the figure's release date is so secretive and difficult. It seems more difficult than revealing secret CIA documents.

b0c.png

IYKYK.

It is not confirmed by the way on the release date and as shared before it will likely be released in batches.

Yeah the colour mismatch is abit off-putting, but in person it might not be as noticeable. But I dont think many will be displaying him topless anyway right? 😅

Back