Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, damn, Warrior of Light! That's bound to be a beautiful piece and possibly a center piece for many FF collections given how intricate WoL's design is.

No lie, I would much rather take WoL over AC Cloud (I still have it on pre-order, mind, just saying).
Me too lol. Cloud is my favorite protagonist of any game, but I'm not a big AC Cloud fan. I still find it hard to watch. I'm really looking forward to warrior of light.

Design-wise, I prefer AC Cloud over Remake Cloud. I remember having a WhatsApp conversation with a friend back in 2014, where I expressed my intention to buy AC Cloud and Fenrir if Hot Toys ever released them. I didn't know that it would actually happen almost 10 years later, and by Gametoys. It's truly a dream come true, especially for someone like me who has loved the character design since its initial release in 2005.

AC is a hallmark of my adolescence so it'll always have a special place in my heart. It's objectively not technically very good as a film, you'll hear no argument from me there - it's one of those cases where the idea, themes and visuals behind it are better than how it's actually executed, kind of like the Whispers in Remake. Plus it has Takeya designed machinery and monsters, what more could you want?

Oh its nice to see in some preorder descriptions that the leathers on tifa is made of genuine leather. its easier to maintain than those pleather stuff
A month delayed, but what are some common ways to maintain genuine leather? I know 303 aerospace is a go to for many pleathers, but idk the first thing about conditioning genuine leather.. any tips or products you like? Thanks!

So I just added GT Sephiroth to my collection and he looks stunning as expected! Though I feel that I should do something with the second head sculpt. Does anyone have any recommendations for a second body?(seamless or jointed)

So I just added GT Sephiroth to my collection and he looks stunning as expected! Though I feel that I should do something with the second head sculpt. Does anyone have any recommendations for a second body?(seamless or jointed)
Well, GT did craft a jointed body for him, but I found it too skinny. Also not sure if it's still available, but I haven't looked too hard. Maybe somewhere online. And it has the attachment for the wing, which is cool.
sephiroth-articulated-body-16-gtbd-003-gametoys-31cm.webp

I used a Jiaou Doll seamless body for my Sephi cuz I liked the muscle tone on it. Skintone match is perfect too. Only thing is that it required slight modification to get it to fit right. The neck was too small, so I added Saran wrap around the metal pole on the inside of the neck to thicken up the neck, which worked perfectly. Next was the ball-joint. It is too small to fit the head. This fix is up to your discretion. My Sephi is sleeping so he doesn't need to move his head, so I hot-glued it on there. I'm sure there are other ways. Maybe adding hockey/medical tape to the ball-joint would thicken it up enough to hold.
JD-11D-2T.jpg

Here's my Sephi on Jiaou doll body JOK-12D-YS

2.jpg
17.jpg

A month delayed, but what are some common ways to maintain genuine leather? I know 303 aerospace is a go to for many pleathers, but idk the first thing about conditioning genuine leather.. any tips or products you like? Thanks!
I use beeswax for figures that use real leather such as the DX 10 terminator.
10 years here on a very humid country the leather still looks good. the belt on the other hand didnt share the same fate as is was made with classic ht disintegrating pleather.
Thanks to this guy i managed to get a bit of an understanding w/c is w/c to use on certain stuff

Well, GT did craft a jointed body for him, but I found it too skinny. Also not sure if it's still available, but I haven't looked too hard. Maybe somewhere online. And it has the attachment for the wing, which is cool.

I used a Jiaou Doll seamless body for my Sephi cuz I liked the muscle tone on it. Skintone match is perfect too. Only thing is that it required slight modification to get it to fit right. The neck was too small, so I added Saran wrap around the metal pole on the inside of the neck to thicken up the neck, which worked perfectly. Next was the ball-joint. It is too small to fit the head. This fix is up to your discretion. My Sephi is sleeping so he doesn't need to move his head, so I hot-glued it on there. I'm sure there are other ways. Maybe adding hockey/medical tape to the ball-joint would thicken it up enough to hold.
JD-11D-2T.jpg

View attachment 652916View attachment 652917

This GT Body for Seph is still available in a Belgium store called La Cite des Nuages.

I use beeswax for figures that use real leather such as the DX 10 terminator.
10 years here on a very humid country the leather still looks good. the belt on the other hand didnt share the same fate as is was made with classic ht disintegrating pleather.
Thanks to this guy i managed to get a bit of an understanding w/c is w/c to use on certain stuff

That was super educational, thank you for the resource! I didn’t know pleather actually had much possibilities to extend its lifespan. Is there a specific beeswax you use for genuine leather? I see that there are some different types like wax bars or pastes with added shea butter. Funnily enough, aside from Tifa, I’m asking for the sake of my own DX10 jacket and trousers :lol the pleather belt unfortunately just fell apart this past week but I alreadycommissioned a replacement with genuine leather.

Some time ago he commented that perhaps new arms will be released for sale separately, I suppose those are the new arms that they are testing. I highly doubt that there will be a relaunch of the same figure knowing the low profile that Gametoys wants to have.
I would love that.

JD-11D-2T.jpg

View attachment 652916View attachment 652917

This is a masterpiece, Khaos. I cannot express how awesome it is.

Back