Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't buy from Gkfigureworldwide, had a unpleasant experience with them and they hardly reply back to your emails. I find weareanimecollectors pretty good and have orders from them, miraicollectibles.com is another place I am looking at, havent ordered from them but they seem to have good reviews and decent following on FB doing a quick Google search.

Don't buy from Gkfigureworldwide, had a unpleasant experience with them and they hardly reply back to your emails. I find weareanimecollectors pretty good and have orders from them, miraicollectibles.com is another place I am looking at, havent ordered from them but they seem to have good reviews and decent following on FB doing a quick Google search.
Thank you! I'm going to order her right now! Excited because that head sculpt is amazing! Hopefully they make red dress Aerith and the normal outfits one day

Are they a trustworthy site? I found her at gkfigureworldwide, but they have a Toys Wonderland type of reputation

Ive order from weareanimecollectors a few times now, no big issues so far. I did have one figure come with white stuff on the face.. but it came off with water, weird. Otherwise nothing bad lol.

i think is August release

77453B4F-DC1A-4482-B028-8574B215385F.jpeg

36BBCF30-466B-402B-B19B-3CCCF572B05F.jpeg

DFA14D69-1AD6-4164-9D6C-958D9BE9DD21.jpeg

651BB89B-E314-4C08-919F-9A254B11E13A.jpeg

and new incoming character?

E36F98F8-43F1-416F-B6B7-B61DFD7BD370.png

It's great to see some updates! I'm curious whether Fenrir will come in a proper box or just a cardboard box like Hardy Daytona. I really hope it comes with its own box.

Whoa, damn, Warrior of Light! That's bound to be a beautiful piece and possibly a center piece for many FF collections given how intricate WoL's design is.

No lie, I would much rather take WoL over AC Cloud (I still have it on pre-order, mind, just saying).

Back