Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where can I still possibly get a standard version of GT AC cloud? Thought of getting a second one.
my guess is during the release. not everyone able to pay the balance. currently you still can find ac +fenrir around 3000rmb in china 闲鱼. if you know how to buy it.

GT Tifa pretty much looks like the remake version.

Can always get it repainted if it bothers you on the lips painting.
repaint the hs is always a good option but need to send the body with hs too,in order to match the skin colour.

It's sold out everywhere, so you'll have to wait for its release
That could be potentially doubling or tripling the RRP :(

Aliexpress and ebay but be prepared to pay 2x retail or more
Yea, I am trying to avoid that, worst case I will just have to live with my only set.

my guess is during the release. not everyone able to pay the balance. currently you still can find ac +fenrir around 3000rmb in china 闲鱼. if you know how to buy it.
Thanks Walter, but I already pre ordered the deluxe set, just wanted to get a reasonably priced standard set so I can display both cloud alone and cloud riding the bike. Looks like I am out of luck :(

repaint the hs is always a good option but need to send the body with hs too,in order to match the skin colour.
personally, if someone really wanted to tweak the face, I don’t think there’s ANYTHING about it that can’t be “fixed” with like 5 seconds and some watercolor / acrylic paint added to what’s already there. I think most people could do it themselves with a base like GT Tifa has

Anyone know where can I still possibly get a standard version of GT AC cloud? Thought of getting a second one.
Are you in Canada by chance? I ordered 3. 1 deluxe and 2 solo Clouds. I might give up my PO for one, but Kit said the recipient needs to be within the same country, and I'm in Canada.

Are you in Canada by chance? I ordered 3. 1 deluxe and 2 solo Clouds. I might give up my PO for one, but Kit said the recipient needs to be within the same country, and I'm in Canada.
I'm in Canada I might be interested!

If they're not in Canada and if you ever decide to let go of a solo

I would have taken it immediately but not from Canada 😭

Btw, KGHobby has her up for $243, wonder how much they’ll charge for shipping though 🤔

I'm in Canada I might be interested!

If they're not in Canada and if you ever decide to let go of a solo
Nice, I'll let you know. I just want 2. One deluxe to display and one solo to keep in the box. I usually only ever buy 1 of each figure, but this figure has been a dream of mine since I was 12 years old lol 😂 I got too excited with his pre order, that I ordered 2 from Kit and one from Giantoy 😂😂

Btw, KGHobby has her up for $243, wonder how much they’ll charge for shipping though 🤔
You can add it to your cart with the full price and it’ll give you a shipping quote. I’m guessing around $75 since their basic figures shipping charges are around $50.

I'll just say I've never played a FF game in my life but this figure is gorgeous and has me wanting to finally give it a shot. Even I know she's a no brainer when it comes to video game characters. The bar and stools are an amazing addition I'm a sucker for diorama pieces and have tons of Hot Toys figs and hardly ever purchase third party especially when they have less then 10 figs out but I'll be following Game Toys going forward. Just what I have read and seen from previous figure I had went ahead and pulled the trigger for 2. She'll be a great addition to my video game line looking forward to giving the game a shot and the release of this gorgeous piece.

Initial photos looked better, personally. Will still get it, and I imagine there'll still be changes, but promo shots have some odd proportions, the neck, chest, waist and shoulders need some adjusting - just reducing the chest might fix a lot of it, actually. Could just be lighting versus whatever game reference you compare with though. In some pics, her skirt looks too big for her.

Still, looks great, doesn't mean we can't provide constructive feedback.

One thing I'd like to see in future figures are more defined arms. Looking back, Cloud and Zack have fairly bland arms (seamless), not much definition in them. So I definitely want to see that as another way to take things to another level.

I'll just say I've never played a FF game in my life but this figure is gorgeous and has me wanting to finally give it a shot. Even I know she's a no brainer when it comes to video game characters. The bar and stools are an amazing addition I'm a sucker for diorama pieces and have tons of Hot Toys figs and hardly ever purchase third party especially when they have less then 10 figs out but I'll be following Game Toys going forward. Just what I have read and seen from previous figure I had went ahead and pulled the trigger for 2. She'll be a great addition to my video game line looking forward to giving the game a shot and the release of this gorgeous piece.
Honestly, that's awesome. Any reason to start up FF7 for the first time is great, dude. Bonus points if Tifa is the reason haha

I only ever finished FFX, so I'm only vaguely familiar with Tifa's character. I do know she's a very beloved character of the series though.
And she looks darn cool too. It's like GT is the InArt for video game figures.
I'm actually tempted to pick one up, always a sucker to owning a piece of gaming history.
Also like how she has sort of a Cyberpunk style to her...minus the cybernetics. lol

Eh, depends on the amount of repainting actually, if it's just the lips I doubt there's a need to send in everything.

But then again, I'm plenty satisfied with the pre order photos.

It hurts my soul that some of you guys haven't played 7. I've played it so many times that I convinced my non gamer wife to play through it with my help. She loved it. Although she panicked during the final fight with Sephiroth and said the music was scary.

Back