Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no high quality Barret is a bummer. Hope ToysEra considers making him. I'd be pretty content FF7 wise once he's made.

Will also get GTs Aerith but with their current schedule, lord knows when they'll get her out. 2025 from the looks of it.

51898848215_8cd5b0e65f_k_d.jpg

wOOfVyf.jpg

That TE aerith aint looking bad actually. i also love that it comes with an option of seamless arms or regular jointed. I hope it scales well with the GT line tho

That TE aerith aint looking bad actually. i also love that it comes with an option of seamless arms or regular jointed. I hope it scales well with the GT line tho
Scaling is the only worry stopping me from pre ordering the TE Aerith.

Scaling is the only worry stopping me from pre ordering the TE Aerith.
They showed a scale chart if it helps. She's gonna be roughly 11", which scales nicely with GTs Cloud.

EiE1tl4.jpg

3533224-screen%20shot%202019-05-13%20at%2010.43.13%20am.png

Just out of curiosity and I hope it doesn’t come across the wrong way but how come you have decided to purchase so many? What are your plans for having them displayed etc?

I can see purchasing two for example of a figure to have multiple heads sculpts etc on display but 7 is a crazy number! 🤣 To each their own though and again I hope I am not coming across like I am judging you because I am not, just curious to know your plans!
I just see GameToys as a precious Gem of figs, i missed out on the cloud and sephiroth orders and had to pay an arm and leg.

Y'all facilitate the bridge, I'm here to stay. Public forum and freedom of speech and opinion, remember? Don't like it, ignore it and move along. Response means you enjoy the debate.

I was just merely commenting on the blind overzealous assumption that everything was safe and sound because Tifa is on preorder. My initial argument was just to point out that the consequences of the preproduction exposure is meaningless in the eyes of SE.
Actually, this is a privately owned forum; your first amendment right doesn't apply. As a privately owned site, the board is governed by its own policies and rules. Policies and rules you agreed to abide by when you registered.

Repeating the same argument ad museum goes against those rules. Just say'n.

Anyway, keep things civil and follow the board's Community Guidelines and Code of Conduct. Otherwise, you, and anyone else violating the rules, will be shown the door. :wave

Play nice, Freaks.

Oh wow i didnt know sephiroth jumped in height haha I've always known he's just as tall as Zack and vincent but thats quite a jump. He's even taller than Barret now haha

His massive height is one thing, but depending on who you ask, it’s the least of his concerns
IMG_6828.jpeg

Thank you for a actual real answer,
but how do you explain this:
All of these screens below are literally screenshots from the game, different scenarios with slightly different facial expressions.
Her eyebrow doesnt look like the GT eyebrow once. Not even her angry face has this kind of eyebrow angle on the outer line
or such a curve as the GT Tifa.
And i already commented on the lip / mouth, its not the actual shape, size whatever,
its because GT Tifas mouth has a extremely soft color and theres no clean line. The color is fading out. That makes her mouth look thin.
But the ingame Tifa model doesnt have a soft lip color at all and the lip color / lipstick has a very clean line.

View attachment 646343View attachment 646344
View attachment 646345View attachment 646346
View attachment 646347View attachment 646348
View attachment 646349

And this is GT Tifa:

View attachment 646350

Can we at least agree that its the wrong eyebrow shape and also not the correct like lipstick "paintjob"?

We must be looking at different pictures because the pronounced corner is there on her brow in every single one of these images, even the one where she's frowning. The brow could maybe stand to be thicker but I don't tend to sweat that kind of stuff, the head is like an inch tall in real life.

Anyone know where can I still possibly get a standard version of GT AC cloud? Thought of getting a second one.

Back