Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you be critical of something given as free? Wonder when the last time he paid for a figure outside of his sponsorship? I seldom ever watch him, so I can only offer speculating conjecture.

How can you be critical of something given as free? Wonder when the last time he paid for a figure outside of his sponsorship?
He buys some of his figures doesn't he? I've seen him be critical a few times with figures.

I have very mixed feelings on him. On the one hand, he showcases a lot of figures in hand and in a clear way that gives you a good impression of what you're getting. On the other hand his voice is a little grating to me and he's not always very critical of anything.

But what really makes me dislike him and his channel is that he has one of the biggest followings on Youtube for 1/6 figure collecting and drives traffic to one of the worst companies to buy from because he gets free/discounted figures from them. He also refuses to listen to any of the complaints regarding them and deletes all comments that are negative about their experience with them.
Yeah, well that's going to have to expected because if he doesn't delete those comments, he's probably worried Toys wonderland will stop working with him and he'll want free figures too.

I LOVE you guys! Because of you I got aware of Tifas preorder being up and could get her! I placed it with Kit this time around. Ive always used another shop before, but since you all speak so well about Kit I went for it. So excited!

Same here 😭 but I’m glad it’s all done with and I have her preordered safely lmfao
On gawdddd😭 Same here. I look forward to their next releases!😃 I love absolutely everything about this figure. Even the ponytail headsculpt got a huge YES from me, which I did not expect at all. I have no complaints about the headsculpt or body or accessories. Literally if I could have one extra thing, it'd be an extra headsculpt with a face with more of an open smile for bar photography😃 I know boss is doing what boss wants and I respect that 100%. But ya boi wants a lil more smile😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-115248.jpg
    Screenshot_20230621-115248.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 0
On gawdddd😭 Same here. I look forward to their next releases!😃 I love absolutely everything about this figure. Even the ponytail headsculpt got a huge YES from me, which I did not expect at all. I have no complaints about the headsculpt or body or accessories. Literally if I could have one extra thing, it'd be an extra headsculpt with a face with more of an open smile for bar photography😃 I know boss is doing what boss wants and I respect that 100%. But ya boi wants a lil more smile😁
I agree 100% I love this figure it looks great and I was thinking that as well! An extra headsculpt with more of an expressional smile would be the cherry on top! But overall the accessories and all its GREAT! 😃

Now that this rolled out I'm curious to see how long the pre-order window will be. I'm thinking about a week or two. But the frenzy on here alone shows the interest level. This topic has gained like 7 pages overnight.

I wonder if the higher cost will deter some people from buying multiple or not.

"Guys do you know any other retailers who carry GT Tifa, do you think I should gamble with Toys Wonderland?"

"Guys I was late to the game and had to order through Toys Wonderland, they said it's delayed again I'm not sure I'm going to get it"
I can see this happening again and again

It had been a fun day. Preordered Tifa. Read some of your conversations. It’s good to have opposing ideas as long as we keep them civil.

Up next: unboxing video of AC Cloud and Fenrir.

It’s gonna be exciting. Looking forward to such videos and photos soon. Please post them here, as and when you see any.

just noticed there is a pre-order gift, when will these not be available for pre-order? game toys aren't like hot toys where they have a limited amount of an exclusive version sometimes when they make a figure, and it would be a timed exclusive

Y'all facilitate the bridge, I'm here to stay. Public forum and freedom of speech and opinion, remember? Don't like it, ignore it and move along. Response means you enjoy the debate.

I was just merely commenting on the blind overzealous assumption that everything was safe and sound because Tifa is on preorder. My initial argument was just to point out that the consequences of the preproduction exposure is meaningless in the eyes of SE.

Last edited:
just noticed there is a pre-order gift, when will these not be available for pre-order? game toys aren't like hot toys where they have a limited amount of an exclusive version sometimes when they make a figure, and it would be a timed exclusive
A lot of third party figures use the term "Preorder Gift" when really they just mean it'll be included with the entire batch. Don't think much of it.

I remember this with their ichigo too, making you think there was going to be a version with less heads included if you didn't preorder promptly. Might just be a cultural marketing misnomer.

-Bar background board*1

whoa, so this means it's gonna include the background image of the bar?

wonder if it'll fit inside a detolf

26.jpg

Probably plastic, I think this is the first time they've included a background before. Would of been cool if one came with Cloud and Sephiroth, like a Midgar backdrop.

sorry, cant let it go.
i feel like the facial expression problem i have with GT Tifa, is basically just because of her mouth.
look, on the left, i only made her mouth less wide,with slightly thicker lips, less angry eyebrow and she already looks very different:
(right side is the original GT one)
Something about her mouth is not right.

tifa gt mouth.png

Back