Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tifa looks amazing! It seems that there’s only one version, the table is bigger than Tifa, hope it dosent increase the cost of shipping too much.

Had a feeling it was the lighting. Looks great, and I'm guessing that's the final AC Cloud head in one of those shots. Won't be using the ponytail head but nice that it's in there.

Here's hoping it wouldnt cost thaaat much. since tifa is smaller then the recent releases and has less accessories. Goodness i dunno

Compared to what's out there I wouldn't consider this subpar hahah. Maybe all that teases and stuff had our expectations set too far than what they could comprehend at the moment.. MAYBE.. But this thing right here is currently the best representation we have.
HS profile seems really great in this pic
355508061_282636797468293_3226840653878542018_n.jpg

Last edited:
can't believe we waited so long for this subpar head sculpt lol
:lol You're free to order the other 20 ****** third party Tifas we've gotten so far. The sculpt is far from subpar.

Is it perfect? No but god damn do some of you have some delusional expectations when it comes to this hobby.

lAmOV5T.jpg
3KtpwhX.jpg
MeZ6EAU.jpg
7tJWl93.jpg

Last edited:
GAMETOYS TIFA 1/6 Action Figure

Product number: GT-009

Product Configuration Sheet:

The overall height of the character is about 29CM
-New independent research and development of two-dimensional ratio full-body plastic female body*1 GTBD-G01 (medical-grade silicone is used for the whole body)
- Doll display stand*1
-Head carving*1 (rear hair can be removed and replaced)
-Replacement hand type*10
-Right Magic Crystal Bracer*1
-Left arm guard*2
- Shoes*2 (one pair)
-Bar*1
-bar stool*2
-Wine bottle*1
-Shaker*1
-Yellow spirit*1
-Red spirit*1
-White vase*1
-Little yellow flower sent by Claude*1
-Bar background board*1
apparel:
-White top*1
-Black underwear*1
-Black cuff*2
-Black skirt*1 (the skirt is made of genuine leather, and the straps are made of PVC)
-Black panties*1
-Black long socks*2

Pre-order bonus:
①Single ponytail hair *1 (with ball joint, direct insertion replacement tube)
② Chocobo Claude*1

Gametoys is the best. Bar none. I think Tifa looks great, but I do prefer the first head sculpt they showed over this final one. Something about it is “off.” I am not complaining just a minor criticism.

I feel like the original sculpt we saw last year may have had a better shape around the jaw area but was a bit too doe-eyed. The eyes are better on the new one which is a fair compromise.

Better on this side, but HS is not as perfect as what GT did before with Sephiroth/Zack/Cloud AC.
After all this month of delay and now that we have a lot of photos, I can't hide my disappointment.
GT is one of my TOP 3 brand, but we must remain objective.

Except the HS, this Tifa is clearly Perfect but HS is really important, so I don't understand this long report.
The main problem of this HS are eyes and mouth wich are not accurate to Tifa.
Like Hologram AI said: "Her in-game eyes has her looking a bit "softer" and more doe eyed. Makes her look more gentle, so to speak"

I criticize because I love GT, and they are the top of the topin the industrie that's why expectation of this Tifa (which is also a one shot) was really high and especially promising given the 1st prototype.

Don't get me wrong, this Tifa is still the best 1/6 by faaaaaaaaaaaar, no other brand will do better, but we really weren't far from perfection that's what's so frustrating

Better on this side, but HS is not as perfect as what GT did before with Sephiroth/Zack/Cloud AC.
After all this month of delay and now that we have a lot of photos, I can't hide my disappointment.
GT is one of my TOP 3 brand, but we must remain objective.

Except the HS, this Tifa is clearly Perfect but HS is really important, so I don't understand this long report.
The main problem of this HS are eyes and mouth wich are not accurate to Tifa.
Like Hologram AI said: "Her in-game eyes has her looking a bit "softer" and more doe eyed. Makes her look more gentle, so to speak"

I criticize because I love GT, and they are the top of the topin the industrie that's why expectation of this Tifa (which is also a one shot) was really high and especially promising given the 1st prototype.

Don't get me wrong, this Tifa is still the best 1/6 by faaaaaaaaaaaar, no other brand will do better, but we really weren't far from perfection that's what's so frustrating
I’m not disappointed at all but I do believe the better headsculpt was the original one they had. That was absolutely perfect imo. This final one is still good, but something just looks off to me. It could be the mouth imo.

Looks good and is by far the best option like people are saying. Really bummed it comes with the bar. Afraid it’s going to push the price + shipping costs higher than I was willing to go.

I think my biggest problem, is her facial expression.
She doesnt look happy, shes not really smiling, she doesnt look angry, she doesnt look sad, its not a cute face, its something between all of that ...
i dont know, she looks like someone made a bad joke and she doesnt know how to react.
Thats her facial expression.

Looks to be the best Tifa around, especially the body/outfit.

The face looks a tad off, but still impressive and very good for sure.

Would have been amazing to have a second expression, and I would easily have preferred an “action hairstyle” instead of the ponytail.

Here’s wishing they go for AC Tifa eventually XD

Back