Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
šŸ˜

945524A6-1766-4A1D-BF9E-EB84E18FFF24.jpeg

You bought two Zacks for a stand ? ToyAnxiety has stands I bought a spare for my second class
Originally I bought it for a second body as well, since I couldnā€™t find a second class body for anywhere near retail. I figure Iā€™ll use it for the extra stand, hands, head sculpts, and seamless arms (in case the ones on display deteriorate/break).

Just in from TW. Sorry to hear that others have had issues but theyā€™ve always come through for me.
So far all my orders have arrived from them, Sephiroth, white Ichigo and now Zack. I have some other stuff pre-ordered through them, I guess they will just be quite slow? It hasn't turned me off using them, but in terms of speed, I think I might go elsewhere depending on the figure.

I had a quick peak at my figure, goodness me, the headsculpts are so good! Will probably get the video up on my channel later this week, hopefully.

A couple people get their figure and now TWL gains sentiment again. I got burned and I'm not going to forget.

I said it a couple pages back, I'm glad you guys got your figures. But I will never pre-order with a company that is a guessing game of delivery or not.

A couple people get their figure and now TWL gains sentiment again. I got burned and I'm not going to forget.

I said it a couple pages back, I'm glad you guys got your figures. But I will never pre-order with a company that is a guessing game of delivery or not.
Agreed, couldn't pay me to shop there lol
Ironically speaking, they're so smart that they sent me my refund twice, so they essentially DID pay me to shop there šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Today i'm happy, after 10 months i have finally received my Cloud's replacement boxes from KGH, in excellent shape.
I have finally my Cloud in Perfect condition :banana
I really wanted it because it's one of my favorite figures ever.
So when it's bad I say it but when it's good I say it too, so thanks KGH, it was long but all's well that ends well

I finally received Zack from gametoys that I ordered on the site lacitƩdesnuages.be :)
On the other hand, I can't remove the hands on the articulated arms and put them on the seamless arms. I don't have a hair dryer ^^
View attachment 615285

Aren't the default hands on the jointed arms the fists, not the wielding hands?

Anyway, tug a bit harder (grip the forearm, not the elbow joint) and it should come off.

Back