Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remake Cloud or AC Cloud? was wondering how do you go with your quest in getting Remake Cloud, if you finally got him? :)
Both lol and I should have a remake cloud coming Tuesday but after the week I’ve had I’m waiting for something to go wrong with the delivery.

Both lol and I should have a remake cloud coming Tuesday but after the week I’ve had I’m waiting for something to go wrong with the delivery.
Congrats James in securing Remake Cloud. Hopefully you'll have him arrived on your doorstep with no problem soon.

I am still waiting for mine, the shop said it's "In transit" to them.

Last edited:
Because apparently it was an inventory error. They can give me a refund ($365), or for an extra $165 they can get me one. Not sure what that’s about, but it happens to be the same total price as the cheapest Sephiroth on ebay. Pretty pissed off about that.
This is straight up fraud.

Because apparently it was an inventory error. They can give me a refund ($365), or for an extra $165 they can get me one. Not sure what that’s about, but it happens to be the same total price as the cheapest Sephiroth on ebay. Pretty pissed off about that.

Just FYI the this happened to me on AliExpress before I got my Cloud / Daytona, also I think this was before the recent dealings some of you have had with this seller. Anyway, I missed out on the original order and after, it was too late - so went with Dasong seller and managed to get a Cloud ordered - waited patiently for a while. After some time, the seller did not ship and then the order was refunded. I messaged and asked why, as there were orders for this being delivered via their feedback. They basically gave me the same message asking for more money after the item was picking up heat.

Man, I'd heard places like those can be a little shady but I'd never have expected them to straight up hold an item to ransom because they know they can get more money for it. Scummy, to put it bluntly.

Glad I pre-ordered the full AC Cloud + Fenrir set, sure it's pricey but if what's happening now with Sephiroth and Cloud + Hardy is anything to go by, I dread to think what the pricing for the AC set will balloon to after the initial batches come out (providing it turns out as good as their previous releases).

Man, I'd heard places like those can be a little shady but I'd never have expected them to straight up hold an item to ransom because they know they can get more money for it. Scummy, to put it bluntly.

Glad I pre-ordered the full AC Cloud + Fenrir set, sure it's pricey but if what's happening now with Sephiroth and Cloud + Hardy is anything to go by, I dread to think what the pricing for the AC set will balloon to after the initial batches come out (providing it turns out as good as their previous releases).
There was an import site that used to do this for exclusives that was popular not too long ago, they did this for a while, and recently went under because you can't just ransom paid goods to customers.

I’m actually pretty sure they’re legally obligated to send it at the price you paid the moment you bought it. A purchase is a contract. I’d at least push back, the worst that could happen is they blacklist you, which. Not exactly a bad thing from a store like this.

I’ve asked for further clarification, I’d rather not get blacklisted because I’ve got the new Cloud in order there, they were one of the few places that had a payment plan option, and with the very brief preorder window I didn’t want to wait (this was before Kit said he could arrange a payment plan option otherwise I would’ve ordered from him).

This bit in their terms & conditions is relevant

“Change In Price
If the pre-order item price increases on arrival, we will still honor the price at the time you made your purchase regardless of whether you paid in full or a deposit to secure the piece.

However, we do, from time to time, need to increase prices on arrival and those that have not pre-ordered the piece will be subject to that new price when it is made “In Stock” on the website.”

the first bit sounds in my favour, but the second part seems like as soon as it went back on the site it was meant to be listed at the higher price and they slipped up.

I’ve asked for further clarification, I’d rather not get blacklisted because I’ve got the new Cloud in order there, they were one of the few places that had a payment plan option, and with the very brief preorder window I didn’t want to wait (this was before Kit said he could arrange a payment plan option otherwise I would’ve ordered from him).

This bit in their terms & conditions is relevant

“Change In Price
If the pre-order item price increases on arrival, we will still honor the price at the time you made your purchase regardless of whether you paid in full or a deposit to secure the piece.

However, we do, from time to time, need to increase prices on arrival and those that have not pre-ordered the piece will be subject to that new price when it is made “In Stock” on the website.”

the first bit sounds in my favour, but the second part seems like as soon as it went back on the site it was meant to be listed at the higher price and they slipped up.
Fight them on it, the "I'm disappointing in this service and will be taking my business elsewhere in future" card usually does the trick.

Sephy is waiting patiently for Zack to join in.
20220328_004140.jpg
20220328_004109.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, simply out of stock but they’re willing to find one for me. I just settled for the refund.

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for the confusion.
Unfortunately, there was an inventory error, the item is sold out and we will issue the full refund.

However, we can help you source this item from the secondary market for the market price if you want. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.”

nothing shady, just annoying.

For anyone interested in seeing how the Gametoys (Sephiroth) body looks with that extra head sculpt :unsure:

Attachments

• IMG_3652.png
    IMG_3652.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3655.png
    IMG_3655.png
    928.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3656.png
    IMG_3656.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3653.png
    IMG_3653.png
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3654.png
    IMG_3654.png
    995.2 KB · Views: 62
For anyone interested in seeing how the Gametoys (Sephiroth) body looks with that extra head sculpt :unsure:
Very cool, tempted to do the same but my wife would ban me from collecting and stab me with Sephiroth's sword if I displayed him like this.

It's pretty cool, it looks a little skinny to me, though, but that's probably because I've been working on & getting used to the look of this seamless body.

I'm currently working on a 1/6 replica of the Sleeping Sephiroth... I'll post more WIPs once I finish some more sculpting on the vines. 😊

Attachments

• Snapchat-237078695.jpg
    Snapchat-237078695.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 50
Back