Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did cloud even get a second run?

I'm suspicious of this listing and it's the first I've heard of a second batch of Sephiroth. None of the bigger sites listed it, but Sephiroth did wind up releasing before Cloud did so it would make sense he gets a second batch before Cloud does.

I'm suspicious of this listing and it's the first I've heard of a second batch of Sephiroth. None of the bigger sites listed it, but Sephiroth did wind up releasing before Cloud did so it would make sense he gets a second batch before Cloud does.
You dont have to be, its legit. I always order from Sugo and they are the real deal. :) Ive never heard of a second batch either but if they say they have him up again Im 100% sure its not a scam.

Sephi at SugoToys gone.
Because apparently it was an inventory error. They can give me a refund ($365), or for an extra $165 they can get me one. Not sure what that’s about, but it happens to be the same total price as the cheapest Sephiroth on ebay. Pretty pissed off about that.

F96C9A30-9882-4D0C-BFD1-73C9F368DB9C.jpeg

Damn, no lubrication with that *******. I feel sore from that response too. $165 extra is a lot, but might be worth it in the long run?! That certainly is a dick move on their part though, Sugo must translate to anal rape? Really its no different than what KGHOBBY did with upping the shipping cost after release. You either submit or pass and regret.

Last edited:
I would not support something like that to be honest. I mean wtf,
please cancel your order so that other people who dont mind the price can buy it.
Even if it was a mistake, how about some offer instead of pay it or cancel it? Not even a coupon code or something?
Not even a real explanation in that text ... cannot be fulfilled due to an inventory error ... but you can still buy one if you give us more money.
Nah man

Any retailer that takes your money and then goes “sorry, it’s now worth more than the price we listed and sold for, give us more money if you want it” doesn’t deserve your business.

They should have a little integrity and uphold the original listing price.

Back