Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for TW to put up the listings after announcements?

never bought from Gundamit myself... but i have bought a lot of item from showz, their twin website... never had any problems with them, wonderful service

OSK $655 shipped for the full set, seems about right. Places will probably charge around $150+ for shipping, so I guess the retail is around $500.

Just pre-ordered from Kit. As much as I like the fast shipping from Toys Wonderland, the fact they are the last to get their inventory has me annoyed... Especially given that my original Cloud hasn't even shipped. Which I keep saying, but I'm so envious of everyone else right now haha.

I've only heard good things from onesixthkit but I've never ordered anything. Do you just pay the price advertised or do you have to pay import taxes?

We are excited to be able to book the GameToys cloud!
I am just disappointed that the seamless body will have marks where the arms were bent and that the angle of the front of the fenrir is not accurate.

写真 2022-03-10 23 27 33.jpg

Wouldn't that would just depend on your location? I never had to pay any import fees for any package in my life living in US.

Up on OSK.

As expected, price as gone up for Cloud and Fenrir since the Daytona combo. $655 for Cloud + Fenrir. Gonna wait to see if GianToys offers the combo and then decide what version to go with but for that price, I think I'm gonna just grab Cloud here. I'm gonna just be grateful that I got Daytona for the price that I did.

Cloud: $284
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3541
Fenrir: $462
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3542
Cloud + Fenrir: $655
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3543

my local shop here in Spore put it up for preorder already. Cloud + Fenrir is at 480 USD.

Honestly, I don't really see the point of having a silicone body for Cloud.
$480. Not bad. I had guessed $550 shipped so that's what I saved up. May need more for shipping. 😅 edit: nvm on OSK it's $650 😂💀

And the silicone body is just his torso. Not the legs. Presuming they went this route to achieve a certain "look" for the whole line. (Aka seamless, or without joints, while still being highly poseable) if they had used the arms they previously used for Cloud, even the seamless arm, his shoulder joint would show through and look possibly unsightly. I believe that's why they went the seamless route for the torso, and why I also believe we won't see Barett due to his complex body structure and their will to hide joints. Sadness. 🥲

Are there any retailers still selling Cloud + Hardy Daytona?
Last retailer known I know of was the one on Aliexpress. I was also late to purchase him and received mine a few days ago, for a absurd markup but not quite ebay prices. Seller is Dasong2 Rare Toys.

i have just ordered the advent children combo from Gundamit... i don't want to repeat all the stress i have undergo to find an affordable Cloud.
I'm feeling that!! 😱 I'm going to hold out a little longer and hope that Giantoy doesn't sell out within minutes. I know Gametoys popularity has increased tenfold so I'm worried future releases may be harder to secure. But it's okay! That's why we are all here, to help each other out. Links will be posted as soon as we find em. 😁

Really? Looking at him on the shelf he looks pretty much as if he’s been plucked out of the game and placed there. The body and arms look great to me.
Agree. Cloud isn't jacked by any means. Sephiroth and Zack both got muscle on Cloud. Actually, in Crisis Core, before being exposed to mako, he mentioned to Zack that he doesn't even like fighting...
Kit is amazing, whenever I used him I didn’t have to pay import in UK no.
Ah, thank goodness. I'd like to buy from Kit soon but I'm always worried about expensive import fees on already expensive items. I begged the seller on Aliexpress to mark down my Cloud so I wouldn't get dinged. 😂 it's risky, sure, because I'm only insured for the $20 that he marked it for, but Aliexpress insures the rest of my money. 😂

Last edited:
One thing I like in the AC Cloud version from VTS more is the rusted Buster Sword. Wish GT included it.
Same. 🥲 it's sad, but I debated buying the set for the rusted sword and base and parting out the rest 😅 I really want that dang sword. 🥲
Up on OSK.

As expected, price as gone up for Cloud and Fenrir since the Daytona combo. $655 for Cloud + Fenrir. Gonna wait to see if GianToys offers the combo and then decide what version to go with but for that price, I think I'm gonna just grab Cloud here. I'm gonna just be grateful that I got Daytona for the price that I did.

Cloud: $284
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3541
Fenrir: $462
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3542
Cloud + Fenrir: $655
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3543
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 😁 Just locked in my order with Kit, glad he decided to still get the deluxe set!! Still fearing Giantoy won't carry it, but I'll just secure a Cloud w/o the bike from them. 😅

Just pre-ordered from Kit. As much as I like the fast shipping from Toys Wonderland, the fact they are the last to get their inventory has me annoyed... Especially given that my original Cloud hasn't even shipped. Which I keep saying, but I'm so envious of everyone else right now haha.
That truly is annoying!! But you're also helping everyone else out here by sharing that info. I have Zack's 2nd soldier body pre ordered with TW because I missed the deadline with Giantoy 😂 So here's hoping it doesn't meet the same fate, but rest assured we probably won't be using them again unless we have to... 😅

Last edited:
Got my 2 POs of the Figure and bike set.

Buy now, regret NEVAH!!

Anyone on the fence, trust me, this is probably gonna be a once in a lifetime thing. Sell off whatever you need to fund this...I fear we won’t have another chance. And IF we do, it won’t be until years later and prices will go up even further (inflation yadda yadda).

I’m 42 yrs old. I don’t wanna be 46-50 and paying $800-$900 for the “oh we finally see there’s a market and demand for this set-official SE product”.

Got my 2 POs of the Figure and bike set.

Buy now, regret NEVAH!!

Anyone on the fence, trust me, this is probably gonna be a once in a lifetime thing. Sell off whatever you need to fund this...I fear we won’t have another chance. And IF we do, it won’t be until years later and prices will go up even further (inflation yadda yadda).

I’m 42 yrs old. I don’t wanna be 46-50 and paying $800-$900 for the “oh we finally see there’s a market and demand for this set-official SE product”.
I'm 100% with you there! We share the same mind-set. 😂 Though I can't afford 2 deluxe sets, 1 deluxe set and 1 Cloud to be left in the box will suffice! Also, precisely as you stated, I believe these are really a once in a life-time thing, or at the least, they won't re-issue until years later and without the pre-order gifts that they give with each figure. Can't wait to see your review, friend! I appreciate all your efforts, and you inspire me to do my own videos one day. Maybe once I get my display unit set up, I'll do a detour video of all the GT figures released to date. 😁

Can’t say that I’m much of a painter but thought I’d try and paint a random 3D printed buster sword I had laying around. I’m now thinking with a little bit of practice I could just make my own rusted version like the VTS version.
7420D6BD-AD20-44B8-8111-298140D97EC9.jpeg

Can’t say that I’m much of a painter but thought I’d try and paint a random 3D printed buster sword I had laying around. I’m now thinking with a little bit of practice I could just make my own rusted version like the VTS version. View attachment 566538
Good job, man!! That looks great!! Also, you've got an excellent idea!! If you ever decide to print another sword, let me know, I'd love to buy one off your hands to create the rusted version as well. :) My only nitpick is that the hilt on Zack's Buster sword is molded a little differently, but I know this one is for your FF7R Cloud! Keep up the good work, man. Always enjoy seeing your customs.

Back