Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair I think shipping from HK is jacked up no matter who the company is. That is the issue. KG has been upfront about shipping delays. I took the hit and paid the extra to have it ship expedited but it is pricey make no mistake. I can understand why some vendors won’t deal with shipping the bike etc.

OSK and GianToys don't ask for shipping because they add the shipping price to the price of the figure when they list it for preorder so you're essentially pre-paying for shipping when you order from them. KGHobby lists the figures for the price they go for in HK but then you pay for shipping once it's released.

If I recall, GianToys never got ahold of Cloud + Daytona. They only offered Cloud on his own. OSK did Cloud + Daytona but then said he didn't like how huge GameToys does their boxes.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw fewer retailers selling the Cloud + Fenrir combo. Shipping was a pain with KGHobby when it came to Cloud + Daytona. I can see why retailers would want to avoid offering the bike.

So excited!! :love: This is the best company ever. I feel like they're really doing this for the fans, and we're here for it! :1-1:
GAMETOYSStudio16CloudStrifeFenrirGKStatueGT-006C-2.jpg

GAMETOYSStudio16CloudStrifeFenrirGKStatueGT-006C-5.jpg

GAMETOYSStudio16CloudStrifeFenrirGKStatueGT-006C-6.jpg

gametoys-gt-006c-cloud-strife-fenrir-deluxe-edition-final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-25.jpg
gametoys-gt-006c-cloud-strife-fenrir-deluxe-edition-final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-37.jpg
gametoys-gt-006c-cloud-strife-fenrir-deluxe-edition-final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-35.jpg

Last edited:
Well ****, guess I have to buy two.

It's also impressive that they didn't just reuse the sculpt and acknowledged AC and Remake Cloud has sublte differences. If this were HT they'd have reused 3+ times.

Well ****, guess I have to buy two.

It's also impressive that they didn't just reuse the sculpt and acknowledged AC and Remake Cloud has sublte differences. If this were HT they'd have reused 3+ times.
I feel the same way 😂 I'm not normally one to buy a duplicate figure buuuut this is an exception 😅
Really? Nobody is worried about the seamless body?
Not at all, given their FF7R Cloud, the quality of their seamless arms were good. And it's only AC Cloud's top half that is seamless. The rest is standard jointed. I believe they went this route because of his outfit and they didn't want a visible shoulder seam. Also they had basically wrote themselves that they guarantee the arms won't leave folds if bent for long periods of time (this I find hard to believe but go off Gametoys) and that the dark clothing won't dye it (which is also a concern for me). So if you trust them... there's nothing to worry about. What are your concerns with the seamless body?
y9tXV9C.jpg

What are your concerns with the seamless body?
Tearing? Degradation?

I like what they did with the remake by including jointed arms for the dynamic pose. I would probably have less concerns if it's the elbow joint that's only seamless but the shoulder part becomes iffy. The shoulder moves in 2 different directions and I think that puts more tension on that area when posing it and more likely to tear faster.

Tearing? Degradation?

I like what they did with the remake by including jointed arms for the dynamic pose. I would probably have less concerns if it's the elbow joint that's only seamless but the shoulder part becomes iffy. The shoulder moves in 2 different directions and I think that puts more tension on that area when posing it and more likely to tear faster.
It's possible, but unlikely. They're going all-out and using a metal skeleton for his upper body, so he will easily be able to hold his sword, etc. Unlike other seamless bodies that use partial steel and partial plastic. I have a lot of faith in Gametoys so I believe so long as you're careful with posing it should be fine. I've only ever experienced issues with elbows and shoulders of female seamless bodies, the males tend to have more "meat on their bones" so more room to bend.

I think collectors need to buy figures with the idea that they are figures and not action figures first. Yes you can place them in various poses but if you do it too much or put them in an overstretched position for too long they will definitely degrade and break down, no matter the material used.

Higher end figures also requires some knowledge to maintain them, just like you wouldn't place your sneakers with icy soles out in the sun (and allowing it to yellow or worse, drop off), buying a car and keeping the engines/tires tuned, you need to also understand that seamless bodies requires some small maintenace such as dusting it lightly with baby powder to keep it fresh, refrain from placing them under direct heat, etc.

If not, there are other alternative options like Play Arts Kai action figures that allows you to abuse the hell out of them with all sorts of posability you may think of, but they aren't that cheap either.

my local shop here in Spore put it up for preorder already. Cloud + Fenrir is at 480 USD.

Honestly, I don't really see the point of having a silicone body for Cloud.

Wow just saw that AC Cloud and how is it possible that these are unlicensed yet look so good??

So excited!! :love: This is the best company ever. I feel like they're really doing this for the fans, and we're here for it! :1-1:
GAMETOYSStudio16CloudStrifeFenrirGKStatueGT-006C-2.jpg

GAMETOYSStudio16CloudStrifeFenrirGKStatueGT-006C-5.jpg

GAMETOYSStudio16CloudStrifeFenrirGKStatueGT-006C-6.jpg

gametoys-gt-006c-cloud-strife-fenrir-deluxe-edition-final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-25.jpg
gametoys-gt-006c-cloud-strife-fenrir-deluxe-edition-final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-37.jpg
gametoys-gt-006c-cloud-strife-fenrir-deluxe-edition-final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-35.jpg
Holy sheeeeeeettttttt. I was on the fence if I should get AC Cloud now I am over the other side.

Last edited:
i have just ordered the advent children combo from Gundamit... i don't want to repeat all the stress i have undergo to find an affordable Cloud.

Opened Cloud a little bit ago. Sculpt and Buster Sword look great, although the body is far too scrawny and lanky.
Really? Looking at him on the shelf he looks pretty much as if he’s been plucked out of the game and placed there. The body and arms look great to me.

Back